Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOCATED in Murrieta, California, about 50 miles North of San Diego, Ca.
Four 6 lug on 5.5", 15"x10"x3.75" OMF Mikey Thompson Aluminum Beadlocks and Worn 38" TSL tires for Sale. One Wheel was Cracked on the inside Bead and was Professionally Repaired by OMF, the Company that Originally did the Beadlocks in Riverside, California. The WORN 38" TSL's would be usable for a trail rig only. One tire looses air over a few days, the others all hold air. How about $350? Basically, the Wheels are $350, and the TSL tires are FREE. Really, where can you get 4 beadlock wheels for $350???

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,077 Posts
Where in ca? If you are anywhere near salinas, paso, or the bay area I want them

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where in ca? If you are anywhere near salinas, paso, or the bay area I want them
Sorry, I screwed up! They are located in Murrieta, California. It's about 50 miles north of San Diego, Ca.

·
Premium Member
14,077 Posts
Sorry, I screwed up! They are located in Murrieta, California. It's about 50 miles north of San Diego, Ca.
Well that's not convient at all :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Somebody needs some cheap Beadlocks!

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok...Make an Offer

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New EVEN LOWER price of $350!

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I COULD bring these to KOH if needed. Best offer over $300 takes them.

·
Premium Member
14,077 Posts
$301. I'll be driving past you late night friday or early morning sunday and will be at koh all day monday

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$301. I'll be driving past you late night friday or early morning sunday and will be at koh all day monday
Just let me know when. I won't be a KOH until Tuesday or Wednesday. So, Friday night or Sunday morning will work. Sunday would have to be before 1:00 PM.

·
Premium Member
14,077 Posts
Just let me know when. I won't be a KOH until Tuesday or Wednesday. So, Friday night or Sunday morning will work. Sunday would have to be before 1:00 PM.

I'll plan on trying to make it work out. Can you pm me your phone number so I can keep in touch durring my travels

·
Premium Member
14,077 Posts
Sorry, never made it down your way

1 - 16 of 16 Posts