1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
You should buy some lockers for that yellow thing.. it would sure help it get over those little rocks! :flipoff2:

Nice pics.. dude in the red truck looks dead :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Your 90 looks great !! wish I could have made it this year, last
year was a blast !! we Aussie's love it there............

cheers Jeff

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Looks good Buck!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Your 90 looks great !! wish I could have made it this year, last
year was a blast !! we Aussie's love it there............

cheers Jeff
Hey Jeff how are you. missed you this year at the jamboree. Kept expecting to see a guy in flip flops walking around my truck at 5:00 am:). Sorry you did not make it. maybe next year. Or fun in the desert is in September. hope all is well.

·
Registered
258 Posts
So you made Back Door. very impressive. sorry I did not catch up with you this weekend. I did not see you until i was leaving sunday morning and you were still passed out. How did you do on the second ledge ?

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. It was a fun trip. The most fun in a while.

So you made Back Door. very impressive. sorry I did not catch up with you this weekend. I did not see you until i was leaving sunday morning and you were still passed out. How did you do on the second ledge ?
I wish you had stopped by, but no worries. Next time. We were really tired come saturday. Crashed at 11.

It took two tries to get up the first obstical. On the first try I needed more cowbell. :laughing: On the second ledge I walked it, no problem. The changes I made to the suspension have really turned it into a different truck.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
sorry I did not catch up with you this weekend. I did not see you until i was leaving sunday morning and you were still passed out.?
Little did you know, he was the one that drew the sharpie cock on you! :flipoff2:

EDIT* did the Cowbell help?

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thanks guys. It was a fun trip. The most fun in a while.

I wish you had stopped by, but no worries. Next time. We were really tired come saturday. Crashed at 11.

It took two tries to get up the first obstical. On the first try I needed more cowbell. :laughing: On the second ledge I walked it, no problem. The changes I made to the suspension have really turned it into a different truck.

Good job. that's one tuff climb. glad you got your truck working the way you want. As I am getting ready to chop the whole body off my rig probably won't be going out soon. I hope to have it done for fun in the desert. If you have never been to Chase the moon aka the midnight brawl in july I highly recommend you go to that one it is a really fun run. I will at least go for a ride.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
You guys run Spooner's Canyon? That looked pretty gnarly when we were there...too many trails not enough days!

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
EDIT* did the Cowbell help?
YEAH! Somebody got it right away. More cowbel solves all! :laughing::flipoff2:

Good job. that's one tuff climb. glad you got your truck working the way you want. As I am getting ready to chop the whole body off my rig probably won't be going out soon. I hope to have it done for fun in the desert. If you have never been to Chase the moon aka the midnight brawl in july I highly recommend you go to that one it is a really fun run. I will at least go for a ride.
I think I can make it. I have spent a lot of time and money on this lately and I owe the wife and kids some quality time. Probably won't be out there for a while.

You guys run Spooner's Canyon? That looked pretty gnarly when we were there...too many trails not enough days!

Come back out, we can solve that! Spooners is cool, but I want to try the new trail FOL I think? That looks FUN!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
OK i found a picture that does back door some justice!! damn that is pretty steep!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
bad as!! I LOVE THE rev rev rev !! THEN THE dump of the clutch< THE sweet cloud of black smoke then boom your OVER! :mr-t:

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bad as!! I LOVE THE rev rev rev !! THEN THE dump of the clutch< THE sweet cloud of black smoke then boom your OVER! :mr-t:
I was trying to launch into space. I failed......beer is a powerful thing.

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
255 Posts
I was trying to launch into space. I failed......beer is a powerful thing.

:flipoff2:

That looked awesome, Buck:D

Made me miss my '03 Defender with a chipped TD5 that I rolled:crybaby2:

The turbo whistle in that thing was horn.

Love the look of yours and the cage has some sweet lines to it.

Micka

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Cool video Dave! You need to come to the east coast...you'd have a blast!

More Backdoor LR style...from KOH weekend.

If you want to see how to stall an autobox, watch the video!

http://s706.photobucket.com/albums/ww70/Colorover/?action=view&current=MVI_0203.flv
Perfect line. Really impressive! Those tires are just so nice. I missed you doing that just barely, as I was down below shorting out the third battery that weekend. :(

BTW, I didn't know you could stall an auto!

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That looked awesome, Buck:D

Made me miss my '03 Defender with a chipped TD5 that I rolled:crybaby2:

The turbo whistle in that thing was horn.

Love the look of yours and the cage has some sweet lines to it.

Micka
Thanks man!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts