Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for a cheap small gun I can unobtrusively keep in the glove box of my car without bulk (like carrying my 1911 in the glovebox which is what I do now) So I was looking at all the bersa thunder series..

9mm

Question: which one would you choose given the choice... I would like more then 9 total shells, High cap.... and see that most are 13+1

This is only self defense, what caliber would you choose?

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
why would you want to leave a handgun in your car ?? oh and 9mm GLOCK :flipoff2:

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
if you can not handle a .45 acp :shaking:then better get a .22 :eek:.....

but of the ones listed is a .40:mr-t:

:homer:

get what WORKS not what its chambered in :shaking:

I have a .22, .380 and 9mm bersa in my home and all work flawlessly. DO NOT get the high cap .380 as there have been a few bitches about it. The regular .380 will work everytime, I carry it as my alternate CCW.
Bev has the 9mm, it fits me funny but its never jammed or had any issues.

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
I carry a Bersa .380 in my work truck. It fits perfectly on top of my visor & doesn't weigh enough to fall down. Shoots nice too.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I like my .380. Easy to conceal on my midget frame, and I haven't had any issues when using the stock mag (the cheapo second mag I picked up gives me at least one misfeed if I use it :mad3:)

·
Registered
7,312 Posts
My pops has a firestorm .380. Its a copy of teh bersa. It shoots and feels very nice. But fot the price of ammo I would rather have the 9 myself. :2cents:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts