1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
99 Posts
or maybe you get a red star and use the search option and then make the best decision based on your application......:flipoff2:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can search now so what would the red star get me?

·
Registered
7,777 Posts

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Either this guy is so totally new to wheelin even though in one of his posts he says he and his family have been around jeeps since they were first made, or he is a total bullshitter, or a trolling bullshitter. For those of you who have seen some of this other threads...I wouldnt believe that he is going to buy Dynatracs or any other axle anytime soon or at all.

All his 60/14 bolt combos, gonna get a low range for a D20 tcase, what tires do I run etc etc etc...he used to go by the name KrawlinCj who was a 14 year old kid and asked a metric ass ton of questions about bullshit that he was never gonna do..got caught in a bunch of lies...unless of course its a coincidence that Arizona_Jeep and KrawlinCJ both live in Queens Creek AZ...I call bullshit on all his post/threads.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1466151

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=610412

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay screw the damn Dynatracs they want $9000 for the set!

Whats the best way to build some D60s for a Jeep?
I have built a pair a D60's with Detroits, 5:89, 35 spline, trussed, warn locking hubs. I was going to put them under a willy build I'm doing but maby it's worth going under our cJ7?

If I do that then I have to find axles for my willys.
And can a 302 push the Dana's up a waterfall good and hard? I know my willy's will because I put in a 383 stroker.

Let me know if it's worth the switch.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wait a second, what the Hell are you talking about Uctj?

You are right that I am cheap and did not know the price of the dynatrac's.
If I was rich I would buy a Jet boat, Mansion on a hill and a Viper filled with gold.

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
Okay screw the damn Dynatracs they want $9000 for the set!

Whats the best way to build some D60s for a Jeep?
I have built a pair a D60's with Detroits, 5:89, 35 spline, trussed, warn locking hubs. I was going to put them under a willy build I'm doing but maby it's worth going under our cJ7?

If I do that then I have to find axles for my willys.
And can a 302 push the Dana's up a waterfall good and hard? I know my willy's will because I put in a 383 stroker.

Let me know if it's worth the switch.

Well, you know those D60's cannot be interchanged between Willy's and Jeep? They are very brand specific!:shaking: If you have built a pair of 60's, why in an earlier thread could you not ID a 44 that was claimed to be a 60?:shaking: I also thought you were trying to determine which Hemi was best for your next cj5/cj7/willy's/Dodge/tj build?!?!?!:shaking: By the way, I don't believe you can get a pair of "complete" ProRocks for $9000...they cost a little more than that!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know shit about a Hemi.
My friend Frank owns the TJ we're putting a Hemi into.
I own a CJ7 and a Willys, plus a Ram 1 ton.
If you got good enough eyes to
ID a D44 in a pictures no bigger than 3x3 then I'm happy for you.
What are you talking about brand specific? All I do to take axles off my willys is grind and weld, I put them on there so I can very well take them off.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Wait a second, what the Hell are you talking about Uctj?

You are right that I am cheap and did not know the price of the dynatrac's.
If I was rich I would buy a Jet boat, Mansion on a hill and a Viper filled with gold.
What I am talking about is how full of shit you are. In the non-hardcore section your asking about which Hemi is best for your rig, do you have any idea how much they are even from a junkyard, yet you are on a budget, you offered a dude damn near nothing for a cj he had for sale and say Im on a budget.

You cant get your motor timed correctly and dont have a clue but you dont have the money to have it done for you b/c your on a budget or cant afford it etc...you find some awesome craigslist find with coilovers and axles etc then you dont have the cash...dude if you wanna learn about jeeps and wheeling the YES the RED STAR is worth the money, read, read, read, study, learn read and then begin to decide what YOUR capable of doing and save up for those things that you cant do on your own and have them done for you.

Bottom line is quite asking silly questions about things you dont even understand about and try and spend some time learning. This site has lots of info and I am not an expert by any means but I also dont fill up every forum here with pipe dreams and bench racing builds....I offer some advice when I can and spend my 20 bucks for the RED STAR to help support the board so that I can continue to learn from.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
I don't know shit about a Hemi.
My friend Frank owns the TJ we're putting a Hemi into.
I own a CJ7 and a Willys, plus a Ram 1 ton.
If you got good enough eyes to
ID a D44 in a pictures no bigger than 3x3 then I'm happy for you.
What are you talking about brand specific? All I do to take axles off my willys is grind and weld, I put them on there so I can very well take them off.

Or this is what you posted in non-hardcore

Arizona_Jeep

Member: 99818

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to know what the best Hemi is. I don't need a 6.2L, Just somthing in my wrangler to move D60's and 37's. I was thinking a 5.7L out of a Ram or 300C.

Let me know.

Sounds like its for YOUR Wrangler.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay.

You're right about pipe dreams.
I do know how to weld and I have built a willys jeep from the ground up.

Well I try to learn more so I don't make myself look to dumb:flipoff2:.

See ya UCTJ.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Okay.

You're right about pipe dreams.
I do know how to weld and I have built a willys jeep from the ground up.

Well I try to learn more so I don't make myself look to dumb:flipoff2:.

See ya UCTJ.
Thats all I am askind dude this site is for everyone who wants to enjoy the sport. But if you really want any type of real advice then dont try to bullshit people here or youll find youself on the outside looking in and getting fucked with.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
Thats all I am askind dude this site is for everyone who wants to enjoy the sport. But if you really want any type of real advice then dont try to bullshit people here or youll find youself on the outside looking in and getting fucked with.:flipoff2:
x2!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Caught in the lies!!!!!!

will he ever learn...:shaking:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got pictures of the Willys which I'll be putting up once I get the red star.

I couldent get the red star las night because of work but I'll be getting today.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts