Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy 2 dana 44 soa steering arms that allow use of big GM tie rod ends. Who sales the best arms in your opinions? & how do i get in touch w/them? I've heard Roggy makes some cool shit but how do I contact him? also anyone using rockstomper draglink/tierod?
Thanks,
Bobby Cox

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
Originally posted by RockJeep:
<STRONG>I'm looking to buy 2 dana 44 soa steering arms that allow use of big GM tie rod ends. Who sales the best arms in your opinions? & how do i get in touch w/them? I've heard Roggy makes some cool shit but how do I contact him? also anyone using rockstomper draglink/tierod?
Thanks,
Bobby Cox</STRONG>
I had the rockstomper tie-rod and drag-link on my toy hysteer/x-over combo. BEEFY!!!!!

I would try "Shaker" from this board. He is going to make my D44 arms (to use with 1 ton tie rod ends) when I get some more $$$$.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Swap it out for one that takes the bigger or deeper taper, or ream out your existing pitman arm taper.

I reamed out my pitman arm when I made my own steering linkage. I used Parts Mike arms and had him bemd them up, then I made some 3/8" plate spacers to lift them some more. I am using the GM TREs and I made my own tie rod and drag links. Let me know if you need some more info or pictures of this setup.

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: Eric ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts