Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There might be a thread somewhere already so move / refer if there is(yes i did search).

Any good suggestions on good offroad DVD's. Im not really looking for racing/comp vis i.e. xrra, weroc, koh etc.

Would love a good dvd with mix of wheeling. some that i know of are

southern shenanigans
4locked films
ultimate adventure( depends on season)
TTC(yes i know its a comp)

point me to a good one oh wise pirates

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I just picked up a 4lockedfilms dvd a couple weeks ago. It's pretty good, but I was surprised to see EVERYONE in the film driving around with a beer in there hands.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Top truck challenge dvds are all pretty good. Of course any good collection should have a copy fo PIRATES OF THE RUBICON and some of trucks gone wild sereis are decent.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not woried abt the beer in hand as several private places i go this is the norm.

I want a good mix of terrains, obstacles etc

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
I honestly think that 4Locked has the best of all worlds...just my personal opinion. I could watch Graeme's shiate over and over...good stuff!:smokin:

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Reliance is VERY GOOD!

http://www.muchadoproductions.com/store.html

Rob Muchado's AMDF2 only $12 bucks, free shipping!
Thanks for the pimp.. :grinpimp: no free on the shippage though :homer:

Graeme and the 4Locked Films guys do a good job. Had a good time with them at the Xtremey Awards a couple years ago...

You guys might also check out some of RP Films' stuff... Pat and crew do a good job.

Wicked Gravity Video, and Twisted DV are some other producers not mentioned on here yet that are worth checking out.

·
Vertical Limits
5,037 Posts
you said off road, so get dust to glory, and never look at another vid the same again.
Other than that, give rob shit until he puts out AMDF3. With 4286 hours of awesome footage, its in FTW.
:flipoff2::flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Muchado videos and 4locked films are both great. I actually watch the pirates of the rubicon DVD the most though (besides KOH videos).

1 - 20 of 64 Posts