Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the best deal on ring and pinion set and install kits? Just looking for what you guys paid. Average that I seem to find is mid $200's for just the set. Thanks for any info.

-D

·
Old Rock Doc
1,779 Posts
The last I bought was 5.86 Spicer gears for D60 axles. Gears and installation kit together were $232.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Spector has them for a cruiser(forget the ratios) at a special price of $175. That the best I have seen

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
www.sor.com
That spector price does not include install kits, right?
Just checked. It does not.
That puts the kit at around $275 or so, right?

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
60seriesguy said:
Cruiser Outfitter (Kurt) on this board can get you a good deal, and we support the smaller Cruiser shops!
Thanks for the pimpin' :D

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
I use Randy's Ring Gear & Pinion mainly because I been buying from them for years, way before internet................

Butch

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
texican said:
I use Randy's Ring Gear & Pinion mainly because I been buying from them for years, way before internet................

Butch
Some people have been around for a very LONG time before the internet..... :D

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
You would think someday you would learn from your elders, like to keep your pie hole shut unless you have something constructive to add...................:flipoff2:
Butch

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the info:D I guess I forgot to say I was looking for toyota gears. Oh well, thanks anyways.:flipoff2:

-Darius

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
By toyota gears do you mean OEM brand?
If so why?
If not Kurt or Randy's can hook you up, I've bought probably 6 sets from Randy's.
Butch

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I meant as in landcruiser third member gears, not Dana 60 or etc. I've sent Kurt a PM already. Thanks though...:)

-Darius

·
Registered
17,122 Posts
kurt is a great guy to deal with!

from what i hear, and i hate to say this, but downey:rainbow: :flipoff: has pretty good prices on this stuff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts