Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new top for my CJ5, softtop, with full doors and all the hardware. I saw them for $524 for a besttop, anyone have any ideas where i can find one for cheaper. I just need a cheaper price to print out and take to the local shop(they'll match or beat it ).

Any ideas suggestions would be nice, i have looked around but couldnt find anything cheaper then the 524.00

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
moveaside said:
:( Have you tried the internet??????????????
I need a new top for my CJ5, softtop, with full doors and all the hardware. I saw them for $524 for a besttop, anyone have any ideas where i can find one for cheaper
saw them for $524 for a besttop

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

any help anyone?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you

thank you. Besides the obivous(which im going to call tomorrow), i was just checking for anymore ideas. thanks for the entertainment yourself, along with the suggestion.

Thanks again!:)

·
Registered
7,884 Posts
Re: thank you

the j said:
thank you. Besides the obivous(which im going to call tomorrow), i was just checking for anymore ideas. thanks for the entertainment yourself, along with the suggestion.

Thanks again!:)
Micheals has a sale on felt and velcro....

Specialty parts is the best bet, they take good care of their customers... Even if they do have a bitch for a shipping boy....

·
Registered
30 Posts
You didn't say whether the Bestop was a Supertop (attaches with rails) or a Tigertop (attaches with snaps). The price sounds about right for a Tigertop just below list. Quadratec has Tigertops for $488.66 after an automatic rebate on their site. HTH.

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Jesus people......I will say it again

www.specialtyparts.com

or 1-800-504-JEEP......ask for Chris or Ken :beer:

Support those that support you!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone

but i found a great deal with [email protected] offrad here in Athens, he gave me a quote around a bill lower then the smallest thing i found, and thats on a supertop. If you need anything defantly call him @ 706-548-9393 he treated me real well.

gotta give props where props are due.:)

·
Registered
112 Posts

best top has a new lower priced line called trails end hope this fit in your price needs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts