Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's a thread about this if I search, but it's old and won't list any current deals. I'm looking for the best prices on the Warn hubs, stubs, and inner axles. (Non-taper.) I'm aware of the $370 4wd Factory price for the hubs, joints, and stubs.

Thanks,

J. J.

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
patooyee said:
I know there's a thread about this if I search, but it's old and won't list any current deals. I'm looking for the best prices on the Warn hubs, stubs, and inner axles. (Non-taper.) I'm aware of the $370 4wd Factory price for the hubs, joints, and stubs.

Thanks,

J. J.
Well as far the the hubs go...........we got some 35 spline dana60 drive gears that should be done in about 14 days.....

Attachments

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
OH by the way they are 4340 induction hardened and the caps will be anodized black with a little logo on them....They will go for about 175 bucks for the pair.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
How are they "held" in...by the snap ring that is inside the hub lip? Is the skull CNC cut into the cap (or decal)? I guess this might be dumb BUT would you ber selling the "covers" seperate. If so would they work with my "Warn" flange 3 bolt pattern?

Very Interested-Tim
;) :D

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Looks like a sticker to me Tim.

·
Registered
32,458 Posts
Re: Re: Best prices on 35-spline upgrades?

PIG said:

Well as far the the hubs go...........we got some 35 spline dana60 drive gears that should be done in about 14 days.....
For those of us running slugs can you broach 30's to 35? PM me info if ya wanna go about it that way

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
Shaker said:
How are they "held" in...by the snap ring that is inside the hub lip? Is the skull CNC cut into the cap (or decal)? I guess this might be dumb BUT would you ber selling the "covers" seperate. If so would they work with my "Warn" flange 3 bolt pattern?

Very Interested-Tim
;) :D
Shaker, the skull is going to be lazer etched into the cap. No these are a little bit different design than the WARNs. And yes the gear is held in with a snap ring.

·
Premium Member
12,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm welded in the front, so i need to stick with the manual hubs for now. Anyone else got any prices?

J. J.

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Best prices on 35-spline upgrades?

mike said:

For those of us running slugs can you broach 30's to 35? PM me info if ya wanna go about it that way
I suppose so but it wouldn't be cheap. Depending on how well these go 30's could be in the works as well as a 44 set up.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
PIG,

Let me know when they're ready, and I will add them to my 60 tech article. 6800 hits in a week - might even sell a set or 2 'cause of the press ;)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Re: Re: Best prices on 35-spline upgrades?

PIG said:

look nice, my only worry is breaking the bolts holding the cap on from the slug trying to move a bit...the original warn drive flanges were made this way, and people were having probelems with them shearing off the bolts for the dust cap. they then made the seperate ring to screw the cap to, and it was the end of the problems... Just FYI

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
Anyone make 35 spline slugs for external mount Dodge style hubs?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts