Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the best prices i have come across for my part of the county. i am starting to think about just getting a new [2002] left over 3500 cab and chassie 4x. these people sell a ton of trucks, and have a good rep. but i am really trying to find out if it is cheaper in other parts of the country. i see the #s some people post and it scares me. so post them up and lets find out. mike

Attachments

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
That's great pricing.. I went into the Chrome Carbook, and as soon as I selcted the Cummins motor (std output), the price was over what you showed, even with the 1000 cash back...

That's under "invoice", for sure...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Those prices are excellent. haven't seen or heard of anything that low. That is below invoice and looks like they're giving you all the holdback.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
FYI....

Texas Farm Bureau Members get an additional $500 rebate from Dodge when buying the Diesel trucks. Only cost $30 to join the Farm Bureau! Catch was you had to be a member for 30 days to qualify for the rebate.

This was a year ago when I was truck shopping. Quite a few folks from the LoneStar Cruisers gave me the heads up... Not sure if that offer is still valid. Just worth checking.

Tom

·
Registered
279 Posts
roundrocktom said:
FYI....

Texas Farm Bureau Members get an additional $500 rebate from Dodge when buying the Diesel trucks. Only cost $30 to join the Farm Bureau! Catch was you had to be a member for 30 days to qualify for the rebate.

This was a year ago when I was truck shopping. Quite a few folks from the LoneStar Cruisers gave me the heads up... Not sure if that offer is still valid. Just worth checking.

Tom
yup it is!
and if you're a business owner you can get $300 in accessories too

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they do still try to charge you full money for the extras above the slt package, but i know they will still deal on them. i have never bought one from them, but i am thinking real serious about getting a new c&c extended wheel base. mike

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
Man check out Elder Randall Dodge in Marshall, TX ask for Scott Andrews (903) 935-9355 ext 239. They deal almost exculsivly in fleet trucks.. they can hook you up!

·
Registered
12,166 Posts
About 7K off of sticker is what the 02's are selling for around the NW. Looks pretty close to the ads you posted.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Norm said:
About 7K off of sticker is what the 02's are selling for around the NW. .
That's not that great, I got my '03 for $5k off sticker.

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
look at this, I got it from www.dodgetrucks.org in the group buy sec.

Hey Guy's, i just thought i would post this since i bought my new 03 Hemi 1500 from my local dealer and they said they would extend this to anyone who was looking for a new truck. They will sell you your new ram at invoice and take the 2k incentive off of invoice. I bought mine for 28,500. and it windowed at 35,200. so i just thought i would let you know. You can call them at 218-233-2409 (muscatell Dodge)ask for russ. Tell them Jerry refered ya.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I got an 01 Cummins, 2500, quad cab, short bed, sport, H.O., 4x4 with every option except leather for 30,500. The window sticker said 37 something and dealer mark up brought it up to 41,800!!! I know the DM is just bullshit but I haven't seen anyone get that deal since.
Oh, and I bought it brand new in Oct 01.
Within 1000 miles I put on a 5.5 lift and 35s and now it sports 38" PJs, k&n and 4" exhaust with the stock 3.54 gears and it "gets it" killer. I Love that truck and highly recommend it.
By the way, AutoWest Dodge in Roseville still hates me for that one! :D

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Mike, is that a Bonham ad? I bought a truck from'em a few years ago... there a little slippery but do have pretty good deals... they like to do the $150 dealer add-on anti-theft plug without telling ya though.

I was down at Randal Noe a couple of weeks ago working on getting a '03 1Ton. They're advertising 5k off sticker but would only go 4k off the 4X4s. McKinney was adv. 5.5K off all 3/4 & 1 tons.

The older body styles are getting fewer and further between form what I've seen. I'm hangin' on to get the new one. Gotta sell mine first.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well i found a 97 dually slt extended cab 4x4 cheap, so that is what i am going with for a while.

·
Registered
421 Posts
LITHIA DODGE in medford oregon i just bought a 03 dodge2500 4dr, 4x4,diesel, fully loaded except leather cost me 31000 out the door awesome deal

·
Registered
159 Posts
I just bought a 03 dodge 3500 sport, 6 speed ho, 4dr, 4x4,diesel, fully loaded but no leather for 31700. It was $150 more than the 3/4 ton.

·
Premium Member
3,297 Posts
my 02 loaded was windowed at 45000 i left the lot for 29500 and it was new not used :flipoff2: good ole TDR helped me on that deal

1 - 20 of 22 Posts