Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked in the venders section and no one has a deal going on besides the magnum for 499 w/ free shipping. I'm looking for either a warn m8000 or that new magnum 9000, where are you finding good deals. I've foound the m8000 for just under $600, who has better prices than that. Christmass is comming along with the deep snow up here and i need a new winch.

BarrelRoll

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just got done shopping for a winch. Ended up with the Magnum 9K, which is a great winch for the buck from what I know. The only noticable differance is the engagement switch, color is powdercoated black, and you don't get the Warn writing and such on it. The horsepower rating is 4.3 instead of the typical warn 4.8, but the gearing is different. A bit slower on line speed and a bit higher on amperage draws. Good price you have on that one. For the Warn M8000, check out 4wheelparts.com. Should be 499 with free shipping. You get the Hawrse fairlead instead.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Check this place out. I just bought an xd900i from them last month cheaper than any .com or magazine ad I could find.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts