Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll call around later but I am looking for a good price on a sheet of 1/8" (I think, using it for a belly pan on a land cruiser with supports every foot, that should be good enough I think).

I know Blue Collar has sheets like that but they are like $160 for HR 12ga and $222 for 3/16"

Sounds pricey but I haven't checked anywhere else yet.

TIA

:grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
del paso will probably be you best price, they have allways been cheeper when i look around. i think there # is 992-6500. i just picked up a sheet of 16g and it was about $70

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I'll have to keep that Del Paso number. I bought a sheet of 12g last summer/fall for 120 at Blue Collar. Prices I'm sure have gone up. Do you need a true 4X8? They have precut pieces of different gagues inside. I bought a few that I mounted on the top of my work bench for a metal surface. My belly pan on the chevy only used up 40% of the sheet I bought.

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
you used 12 gauge for the belly pan? I can't decide on the thickness but Del Paso was $30 cheaper than Blue Collar for the 12ga but even they were more than the 120 ;)

I don't really need a 4x8, 4x4 would be plenty really. Then again, my rig could use one too so that's the other half (building on someone else rig right now)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts