Yeah, whats up man.john...that you??
most people just run 1.5-2.5 inch springs, and weld the perches over top the axle. then you gotta do steering, and driveshafts, brakelines, etc. rubicon express makes a special set of springs for SOA applications
well there was a guy selling an XJ D44 in maryland on Jeepforum for 250, and its already sprung over obviously cause its an XJ, itd be bolt in. I thought that wayd be easier. Im still looking around at steering, what you think of Teraflex highsteer D30 kit?oh yea...adams got his old 2 inch springs. you could just weld the rears perches SOA, pull the front and do the same. perches are only like 20-30 bucks, so that would save a lot to then buying the conversion kit
Yeah, whats up man.
Heres my updated plans, tell me what you think queerb!tch (If you couldnt tell im selling my truck haha, gunna buy grandpas 95 YJ for cheap).
Papa's Jeep $4000 Papa
(1) Rubicon Express SOA Conversion Kit $310 www.rubiconexpress.com
(2) Rubicon Express 1.5" SOA Springs $330 www.rubiconexpress.com
(1) Rubicon Express SOA MonoTube Shock Kit $320 www.rubiconexpress.com
(4) 36x12.5R15 TSL Radials $840 www.kryptonitecustomworks.com
(4) 15x10 Cragar Soft 8's $Free ME
(1) AA SYE/ CV DS Package $495 www.northridge4x4.com
(1) XJ D44 $350
(1) Dana44 4.88 gears $150 www.northridge4x4.com
(1) Dana44 Detroit Locker $576 www.tellico4x4.com
(1) AlloyUSA 44 30 Spline Kit $250 www.4x4rockshop.com
(1) Dana30 4.88 gears $150 www.northridge4x4.com