Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CalRocs Beatty, NV pics (Mostly Stock Mod)

I've got a ton of pics from the CalRocs Beatty....how should I post them? I have used the free side of Webshots...does that work here? are there any others that are better? What's the prefered method for Pirates??

Thanks!! :D

::EDIT::

I used Webshots, but only had time to upload a few...more will come as soon as I get a few hours of sleep!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Duh! But I have over 200 pics from the weekend. I didn't want Lance to kill me! :flipoff2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,847 Posts
Bo Neece said:
Couple of Beatty pics. Had a great time. Good event Rich.
the "WAll of death" which you named you pics after was my course :D. and gawd damn did tracy jordan put on a good show on sunday :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,839 Posts
MrsKCJ401 said:
I've got a ton of pics from the CalRocs Beatty....how should I post them? I have used the free side of Webshots...does that work here? are there any others that are better? What's the prefered method for Pirates??

Thanks!! :D

::EDIT::

I used Webshots, but only had time to upload a few...more will come as soon as I get a few hours of sleep!
Can you send me a disc of your photos, we need the file shots for posters and other forms of Advertizing

CalROCS
920 Hillcrest St.
Placerville, Ca. 95667

Thanks

Rich
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Amanda G said:
Kim, where is the pic of Cody?? :bugeyes: :laughing:
Amanda,

I'm working on it. We were pooped when we got in last night, and I had to work today. Hopefully I'll get that together this evening.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Big Rich said:
Can you send me a disc of your photos, we need the file shots for posters and other forms of Advertizing
Sure, Rich! Do ya think Cody might end up as a background shot on anything? :D

It would be really great to see some of the stock mod guys make it on the shirts and stuff next year. Stock Mods don't get a lot of love!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,973 Posts
MrsKCJ401 said:
Amanda,

I'm working on it. We were pooped when we got in last night, and I had to work today. Hopefully I'll get that together this evening.

When ya get it on the puter, send it to me here: [email protected] and I will post it for you. :D hehehe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just put it up...but I'm still trying to figure out how to put it directly into the post, instead of a link.

I'll still email it to you, though. I just remembered that I brought my cables and camera to work with me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,122 Posts
If anyone has pics of the Aussie Team could you please Email them to me- [email protected] I can post them up here in about 8-9 hrs when i get home from work. This was the Green and Yellow buggy from Super Mod.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,973 Posts
RUFF said:
If anyone has pics of the Aussie Team could you please Email them to me- [email protected] I can post them up here in about 8-9 hrs when i get home from work. This was the Green and Yellow buggy from Super Mod.


I felt really bad for them! This pic was on my course, B3, their first one. As soon as Nick crossed the start gate, Sam tried to start it up and the compressor woudln't start, so they spent 2 minutes fiddling with that before they even got on the course :( My course was not nice to many this weekend tho.
Good luck next time guys! Sam, it was great to meet you! Nick, eh, who cares about you. :p Just kidding! Good to see you again sugar! Glad to NOT see your yellow sunglasses. :)
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top