Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a hard time finding a good rate on shipping some 35" boggers from 93710 to 48103.

Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks!

·
Registered
764 Posts
greyhound maybe?

Obviously you'ld have to have someone take them to the terminal, and pick them up upon arrival. I hear it's real cheap though

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had a guy ship me 4 285/75X16's from Georgia to Alabama. He just put the address label on the tire tread and taped around the tire to hold it on and shipped them UPS for about $10 each. I came home from work one day and they were sitting on my front porch.:D

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
50willys said:
I had a guy ship me 4 285/75X16's from Georgia to Alabama. He just put the address label on the tire tread and taped around the tire to hold it on and shipped them UPS for about $10 each. I came home from work one day and they were sitting on my front porch.:D
Yup, the UPS man knocked on my door and said" Are you expecting a TIRE?!" Then he rolled a 35" spare out for me :p

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I shipped tires using fedex ground luggage class. They give you zip ties and a shipping label. It was fairly resonable $$ wise too.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
UPS sends tires all the time. I used to work there and we always shipped tires from "the tire rack" so I know they ship em. I am sure the $ isnt too bad.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I just got quoted $20.59 to ship a 31" tire at the UPS place.

They said there's a $5 handling fee cuz it's not in a box.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts