Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Gavin u jackass I didn't screw your butt buddies doug or dave they were paid ahead of time and they lost nothing on parts since I had bought everything and I had it shipped to daves shop .SO how did I screw them huh,when I picked my shit up dave owed me money Wich he wrote a check for Soo??????
Actually, I have quite a few friends other then just Doug and Dave.......and wouldn't exactly refer to them as butt buddies........actually come to think of it, I didn't reference anyone in particular in my statement above, you jumped to the assumption it was them, maybe you have a guilty concience? There have been others and you know that! This is in addition to all the threads that have been deleted/altered over the past two years on the local board.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Oh, and Dustin, thanks for continuing to bump this "bad seller/buyer" thread about you without ever even addressing the original poster on which this thread was created:homer:

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
I never screwed any one out of money or parts sure I may have sold projects but labor was paid before anything left I have dealt with the guys at ems offroad they were paid when truck was fixed,Zach never did work but all parts were paid for when ordered mike Dnd always paid for so who did I screw gavin I want to kno.come to think Zach did recently do work an he was paid

21 - 24 of 24 Posts