Pirate 4x4 banner

Beyond Castrol Super clean

922 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Kartracer55 
#1 · (Edited)
Executive summary.

Huge oil slick on driveway. Follow OS' advice for use of CSC and it did a superb job on the oil.

Unfortunately CSC had no effect on the brake fluid and transmission oil.

Next?

#5 ·
Orange hand cleaner, Dawn soap, bleach, scrub brush and a power washer

#6 ·
lmagee said:
Powdered laundry soap, grind it in with your foot then rinse, works great

Powdered tide!!!

We just cleaned our driveway with it because we spilled a ton of tranny fluid, so we ran to pathmark and picked up a box. gets it super clean, and your neighboorhood will smell like a laundromat. Its gotta be powdered tide though, and id recomend working it in with a push broom.

Jim

#8 ·
Gasoline. Build a dam with the kitty litter. Then pour the gas on the stain. Let it soak for a few minutes and then scrub it with a bristle brush. Cover it completely with kitty litter and let it sit a day or 2. When you sweep it up it will be completely clean underneath. Turns my garage floor white actually. Not EPA approved. :flipoff2:

#9 ·
Hammerlock said:
Gasoline. Build a dam with the kitty litter. Then pour the gas on the stain. Let it soak for a few minutes and then scrub it with a bristle brush. Cover it completely with kitty litter and let it sit a day or 2. When you sweep it up it will be completely clean underneath. Turns my garage floor white actually. Not EPA approved. :flipoff2:
make sure your neighbor doesnt wonder whats up and wander over with a smoke lit up :nuke:

#10 ·
Hammerlock said:
So is colorado a "screw the EPA" kinda state? NJ is full of liberals and they are bastards with that kinda stuff.

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.