Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I needed some parts for my one ton stuff like 4.88s for the Dana 60 and 14 bolt, detroit for the 14 bolt, ARB for the 60 and bearing kits. I did not even know Kurt till we started PMing back and forth and he really hooked me up with some awesome prices and to top it off he had everything I ordered there in 4 days! I live in Colorado but I was comming through salt lake where Kurt lives and he met me at an exit off I-15 to give me my parts. I just want to say thanks Kurt for everything. If you guys need parts quick and at a fair price I would PM him.

Justin

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
USFSIHC said:
I just want to say thanks Kurt for everything. If you guys need parts quick and at a fair price I would PM him.
I got a pair of ARBs and a compressor from Kurt this past summer. I agree, great prices, and awesome service!! Hopefully, I'll get those ARBs installed soon!:(

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
You guys need to be careful, Kurt (of Cruiser Outfitters) is one of those ultra-sensitive guys that tends to shed some tears when people pay him a compliment. He's a little self conscious about people knowing he's really a sissy:p :D

Just kidding Kurt!!! Cruiser Outfitters is an awesome source for good parts and good prices. Although it's not a big-time production, Kurt's doing an awesome job with it!

Glad he's local!

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Wow..my own thread. Thanks guys, you all rule! :D

And now I'll go shed some tears...right Box Rocket:D

Oh yeah, MD11Fr8Dog...get those installed:p

And, USFSIHC, I better get to see some picts of that sweet machine your building... (I'm jealous of the Dana 60 Front..:( )..;)

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
22_pilot said:
bfautah, i know you've given me the number before, but what is the number to cruiser outfitters and is there a website?
No Problem dude!

The phone number is (801)-518-3937...

The website is currently under construction. Deiselcruiserhead is waiting on information from me to get it all finished up..(thanks for your patience Dre')...so in the future look for it at http://www.cruiseroutfitters.com

Thanks and stay in touch:D

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Kurt Williams, Utah...

Ya, I met him once, we've been best friends ever since.

kurt, you are the man!!

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
TRT2 said:
Kurt Williams, Utah...

Ya, I met him once, we've been best friends ever since.
Thanks for the kind words Tony... Mr. Twitty is a true best friend;) :D

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I know this tread is old, but I thought I'd bring it back.

I just got through doing business with Kurt and I am pleased to say everything turned out great! Kurt is definitely the guy to go for to get Great prices, Great customer service, and quick delivery on all Cruiser stuff. This man is not affraid to negotiate!

Thanks Kurt, and good luck with www.cruiseroutfitters.com!

Robert

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
muddogbob said:
I know this tread is old, but I thought I'd bring it back.
Does that make it a retread??:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
dieselcruiserhead said:
On Kurt's new web page we've put together a customer comments page. We have two already. Speaking of which check out this neat web page about this mini truck with rockwells: http://www.reallysickrigs.com/

If you've done any business through Kurt and feel like you want to make a comment, email me your comment at [email protected]

Thanks!
I get nothing but a "Future Site" graphic!!:(

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts