Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody Run a Set of these yet. My Local 4x4 Shop is selling a set that were run for 2 hours. 37's Just wondering how they work compared to the MT/R's that I run now.

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Ditto, if they are cheap enough then go for it!!!

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
No way, Krawlers are :rainbow: Stay away from them.

Now where is this shop you speak of? I want to call and tell them just how :rainbow: Those tires are. ;)

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
GloNDark said:
No way, Krawlers are :rainbow: Stay away from them.

Now where is this shop you speak of? I want to call and tell them just how :rainbow: Those tires are. ;)
they are very :rainbow: so buy them for me cause my truck is as :rainbow: as they get.

CMAWWN i would like a cheap set of 37" krawlers and a cheap dana 60 front

someone? :(

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
BJ wake up, wake up.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Colorado Cruiser said:
Anybody Run a Set of these yet. My Local 4x4 Shop is selling a set that were run for 2 hours. 37's Just wondering how they work compared to the MT/R's that I run now.
I wouldn't advertise that too loud, those would be the "comp" versions and those sponsored by BFG aren't *supposed* to unload them to any unsponsored party until the production ones are relaesed in March.

That being said, hell yeah, if the $ is right, snag them! Those are the soft ones--They are awesome tires:cool:

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Colorado Cruiser said:
I watched a ton of teams running them at the UROC event two weeks ago. One of the local teams just received two sets courtesy of BFGoodrich... sponsorships rule...:D

So far so good, alot of them teams down there seemed to do really well with em' but that is a hard thing to compare. :D

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Cruiseroutfit, get them. They will out perform MTR's on every rock surface. I used to run MTR's until I got a set of Krawlers. You cannot compare the sidewall flex, or strength. As far as on highway, I would bet the BFG's are louder. Jason Bunch (Tri-County Gear) sponsored by Good Year. He has tried both and personally told me the Krawlers were a much better tire. Good luck. RUN Dog, oh here are my Krawlers in action.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts