Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set (4) of bfg mud kms 33x12.5r15 95% tread, I would like to trade for a set of super swampers. I am looking for 33 0r 35 inch 70% tread or greater tsl, tsl sx, boggers, or ssr. I can come up with some extra cash if need be. I don't want to ship because this would break the deal. I live in north eastern NC. Lets make a deal.

·
Registered
509 Posts
a buddy of mine has a set of 33/15.50-15 super swamper tsl sx's with 95% tread and he might be willing to trade plus probably a little cash too :D the tires are brand new they still have the little titties on em' i will talk to him at work today and will let you know sometime this weekend. plus we are in knoxville:flipoff2: (somewhat close)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rocktoy I am going to tellico thr first week in june. Talk to your bud, maybe we can work something out. Rocktoy2, mudinredneck you guys are to far unless either one of you wants to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
2 Posts
rocktoy74 here. i will talk to him and i will either e-mail you or send you a pm. which ever is best for you. :D i might let you know something this weekend.do you have any pix of the tires? i can get some pix of the swampers :D my email is [email protected] thanks worley

1 - 9 of 9 Posts