Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you are attending Black Hills Cruiser Classic.
post here.....
I should be at this one............along with several others from LSLC
Nick Stone, Nolen, Greg Kemper, John Harloe........
Butch

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
I am going to make this one..

It'll be good to see you again butch :)

·
Registered
5,687 Posts
Count me IN! :)

Plan is to attend BHCC then OSHKOSH the following week.

Tom :usa:

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
JasonH said:
I'm there. :D
Sweet, I wanted to see the smurf there :flipoff2:

Butch, I don't know if Ann is coming or not. It depends on what is available for leave at that time. The baby will pretty much kill all of her vacation time.

But if I can she and Ethan will be there :)

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
I'm in.....will be my first ever TLCA event....

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'll be there assuming I can sell my daily driver and get a decent tow-rig by then...

I'm bringing the wife and 5 year old. The little one gets to spend time with grandma and grandpa! :D

Tom, I've been to a hell of a lot of trips with LSLC and I've not ever met ya! :p

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
texican said:
If you are attending Black Hills Cruiser Classic.
post here.....
I should be at this one............along with several others from LSLC
Nick Stone, Nolen, Greg Kemper, John Harloe........
Butch
Fingers crossed!! I hope to have the 40 done by then!!;)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Rascal - your avatar looks just like you from what I hear.:flipoff2:

Trust me, meeting me means that my bad karma will follow you.:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :D

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
QUESTION for those attending....

Was just checking out http://www.dakotacruisers.com and reading thru their trail guideline stuff....

Difficulty 5: Minimum tire size of 33 inches (35 inch recommended); two lockers required (no limited slips); vehicle width not to exceed 79 inches tire-to-tire; jacks or winches indispensable due to large boulders, steep inclines, etc. Vehicle damage is very likely.

Well, I'm doing the 5 rated stuff...even with my new 2" BS rims I'll be at 78-79" of width at the outside of the tire buldge....

however, I noted that Nolen and a few others are 80"-82" of width....

anyone know how strict the BHCC tech gang is with this??

(gonna be hard to have a flop contest if Nolen and I aren't on the same trails!!! lol)

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
woody said:

Well, I'm doing the 5 rated stuff...even with my new 2" BS rims I'll be at 78-79" of width at the outside of the tire buldge....

(gonna be hard to have a flop contest if Nolen and I aren't on the same trails!!! lol)
I was wondering the exact same thing...

I am wider than 79" as well..

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
woody said:

Woody,

If they won't "let" me on the 5 rated trails, I will get some of Jason Paule's boys to show us around.

These BS tech rules are one reason I hate going to organized TLCA runs. I swore them off a couple of years ago, but getting with the LSLC folks on these runs have made them more desirable, even with the loads of horseshit that may come with them.

Also, I don't know about you, but any "5" rated trails with Cruisers on 33's is not what I want to be running after driving 2000 miles anyway.

We get shunned.....we run outlaw.

Captain Crunch is going up and he knows all of the trails and he rarely ever runs with the TLCA group. I wheeled with him in Las Cruces and he is a riot.

I vote not to worry about it....maybe ask for a Pirate Waiver :D

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
wngrog said:

Woody,

If they won't "let" me on the 5 rated trails, I will get some of Jason Paule's boys to show us around.

These BS tech rules are one reason I hate going to organized TLCA runs. I swore them off a couple of years ago, but getting with the LSLC folks on these runs have made them more desirable, even with the loads of horseshit that may come with them.

Also, I don't know about you, but any "5" rated trails with Cruisers on 33's is not what I want to be running after driving 2000 miles anyway.

We get shunned.....we run outlaw.

Captain Crunch is going up and he knows all of the trails and he rarely ever runs with the TLCA group. I wheeled with him in Las Cruces and he is a riot.

I vote not to worry about it....maybe ask for a Pirate Waiver :D
Sweet

:D

Let's Roll ;)

Okay, perhaps I should have come up with a better wording :p

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
I also vote for the "pirate waiver"

hhhmmm...perhaps a new bumper sticker is in order for this one... :D

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a feeling the "Pirate Waiver" would constist of the organizers denouncing any knowledge of us, or association therein:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Butch

1 - 20 of 48 Posts