Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got a bunch more in, almost all of them are in 95% or better condition.

the very best of them are 200$ ea. (has original molding marks on face of tread.

the rest of them, guarented to be 85%+, are 150$ ea.

Other conditions available, prices will be comparable.
call or e-mail for more info.

I have three treads available

I mostly have the michelin XL's

I have a few XZL's but not many in perfect shape.

I also have quite a few Goodyear AT2A's in all conditions, these are priced cheaper all around, call for info.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got some tires I need moved out your way, I dont have your number anymore, give me a call so I can maybee arange something.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right now I have 40" xl's
48" xl's and goddyears
tons of 52's in xl, xzl and Goodyear paterns
Also I have a couple 54's 24r21's that are 2 feet wide in the xzl patern.

I have mostly 52's and they are all in exceptional condition..

John

·
Premium Member
30,413 Posts
JOHNS351C said:

Also I have a couple 54's 24r21's that are 2 feet wide in the xzl patern.

John
dam it ,,,,,,now i gotta trade in my little 52's so i can have the biggest tire out. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
this is your tire compared to a 24R21,,

this sucka is huge:D

It is a brand new tire that has two outer lugs that have cuts in the top half, but they rejected it, so now I can sell a 2000$ tire for 500$;)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
how many tires did you get on the load. I guessed at about 100 tires.
at $200 a piece thats $20,000 worth of tires. Damn!!!!

·
Registered
523 Posts
I'm interested in some tires and rims....I was wondering how wide the 48 XL's are and what type backspacing on a rim can I get with a Rockwell center with beadlock? Maybe a price too shipped to 95667. Thanks, PM me

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WyoJeeper said:
John looks like I will be needing 4 52"s and rims. What pattern would you recommend?
Thanks
Rick
Rick it depends on what you are doing with it but from whay I know about the terain around there I would have to say the XL's, it is for offroad right? i may be able to arange some alternate cheaper shipping to there as well.
As for rims what axles are you running?

John

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Rick, why is that weird? I would recomendthe XL's they seam to work best for all around terain, I have the XZL's but they dont clean out very well in the mud. I also have the AT2A's that are supose to clean out the best in the mud but I dont know alot of people runnig them so I dont have alot of input on them.
As for the rims most people order 4-6" wheels. it seams to work best for most situations especially if you are building the truck yet.

As for the 40's they are 12.5" wide and take a 20" rim. Everyone that has run them has been vary suprissed to see how well they work. I have a customer that is runnig them in EROC and likes them.

John
Staz Works

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.