Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
my baby on ebay :( oh well hope the new owner uses it for what it was built for .....

alan

·
Registered
342 Posts
Alan,

My boys still talk about running the con back in October '01 with you driving big stinky. As a matter of fact, my computer wallpaper is of Jen & you in big stinky going up & over a large rock wall.

What can I say, when I grow up I wanna be just like you! Oh wait ... I am older than you ... :D

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Holy Sh!t!....I love that rig!:eek:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Fawkin SWEET rig ! Wish I had the cash, I'd own that baby.

I remember one year out on the Con we were camped below the sluice box when Alan drove in at night. That diesel woke my sorry ass up from a dead sleep :flipoff2: Jealousy:D

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Reddog said:
I remember one year out on the Con we were camped below the sluice box when Alan drove in at night. That diesel woke my sorry ass up from a dead sleep :flipoff2: Jealousy:D
That was a good trip, Don :D Remember the quote "hey, I think someone drove a backhoe through here last night"

Andy

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I remember ! LOL !:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
17,122 Posts
alan got rid of it a long time ago!:flipoff2:

hope big stinky finds a more permanent residence and still stays somewhat close!:(

·
Registered
914 Posts
it may end up back home we'll see :p

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I know this is Alans, but I want it! If I started all over again...I would build a 55. That thing is so bad ass, and has all the cool stuff on it. I can't believe that somebody from south centeral Winimucca has it! What the ???? Aren't they still on horseback out there? (I used to live in Fallon...well grew up in Fallon).
I want that thing...

If a guy doesn't have any money, and is unwilling to go further into debt to get something like that...how does he obtain it?

Will he trade for a 1978 RV?

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Alan got rid of that thing a while back to a guy that he was building a rig for. Actually Alan got a pretty good deal out of it I think, but now it is time to buy it back. COME AWN Alan, hook it up!!!!!!

Dimitri

1 - 17 of 17 Posts