Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it looks like my old stand for the hard tail will definitely not hold up to the heavier bike. I'm thinking of just getting a work stand and using that for everyday use.

Do any of you have recommendations? One for a decent price, but reliable?

TIA.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Check out the ultimate bike repair stand. It's very stable, portable and will work with any bike.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aldenrower said:
Check out the ultimate bike repair stand. It's very stable, portable and will work with any bike.
That does look nice. I like the height adjustability. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
271 Posts
i have a park tools stand

pcs 4 ultimate home stand or something

im happy with it. hold the bike really securely. it is very stable even holding my roommates downhill bike at crazy angles (fork tubes were horizontal).

it also kinda folds up and doesnt take up that much space.

im happy with it. my team is also sponsered by park tools so i got a fatty discout =]

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dirtdirt99 said:
i have a park tools stand

pcs 4 ultimate home stand or something

im happy with it. hold the bike really securely. it is very stable even holding my roommates downhill bike at crazy angles (fork tubes were horizontal).

it also kinda folds up and doesnt take up that much space.

im happy with it. my team is also sponsered by park tools so i got a fatty discout =]
Damn... can you hook me up? :D:D:D

I think I will go for the Park. I like the adjustability and all the extra features of the Ultimate stands, but the Park stand doesn't have the tripod that may end up tripping you. I also prefer the Park clamp vs. the Ultimate one.

·
Premium Member
4,242 Posts
I hae the park too, and have been very happy with it. easy to throw any bike in there with no adjustments need, and easy to change the angle of the bike. it will wobble a little if you are cranking on the pedals pretty good unless the front tire is on the ground, but i am guessing they all do that.
Performance bike has ok sales on them from time to time.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, thanks alot! I'll probably hunt some more for deals, but 20% off is great.

Thank you again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts