Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at buying a pair for the back of the Jeep for the simple fact that I like that you can rebuild them yourself and set the valving to your needs. Anyway, I have been making some phone calls to no avail as to what people that rock crawl are running for valving. I need a starting point and can't seem to find one. I will be running Rancho 5000's on the front for now and plan on mounting these as vertical as possible. Here's the rig specs.

CJ5 93" wheelbase
231-T98-Atlas
44 Front
14 Bolt rear
38 tsl's on hummers

·
Registered
406 Posts
Don't you buy lifts as a unit and not by the pair? I've never heard of bilstein for lifts. Valving? Valves are in your engine. Are you sure you know what you are talking about? You can't mount your lift straight up unless you plan to use coils or something otherwise your measely leaves mount horizontal.

Can someone help this guy out, I just don't think he gets it. :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
go back to work.:flipoff2: Advance did send the right adapter back, so I'm back in business:p

·
Registered
406 Posts
I think he's serious???:confused: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
RCKRATZ said:
go back to work.:flipoff2: Advance did send the right adapter back, so I'm back in business:p
Damn, did you already get your whoel rig together? I am trying to get mine done right soon, I WANNA WHEEL. Give me a call if you ever want to get a beer at Trader's 415*517*2692

Dimitri

·
Premium Member
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Flatty said:

Damn, did you already get your whoel rig together? I am trying to get mine done right soon, I WANNA WHEEL. Give me a call if you ever want to get a beer at Trader's 415*517*2692

Dimitri
It's going to be done within the next couple of weeks. Atlas is going in this weekend. It has been a hell of alot of work considering I get 2 days a week to work on it. If you are interested our club is going to make a snow run at the beginning of March.

You know I'm always down for a Scorpion Bowl.:flipoff2: How about next Friday?

·
Premium Member
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
NExt friday sounds kinda good right now, but then again, it is the RUSSIAN FESTIVAL!!!!!! 15+ flavors of vodka, you really can't go wrong. Let me know if you want to go there. It is gonna be a blast.

Dimitri

·
Premium Member
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll give you a call next week.

Now someone help me out:flipoff2:

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
Search the Toy section for what some of the guys over there are running (mostly what AOR recommends and sells theirs up with)...

I know there have been some discussions about it...

HTH?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts