Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at buying a pair for the back of the Jeep for the simple fact that I like that you can rebuild them yourself and set the valving to your needs. Anyway, I have been making some phone calls to no avail as to what people that rock crawl are running for valving. I need a starting point and can't seem to find one. I will be running Rancho 5000's on the front for now and plan on mounting these as vertical as possible. Here's the rig specs.

CJ5 93" wheelbase
231-T98-Atlas
44 Front
14 Bolt rear
38 tsl's on hummers

· Premium Member
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
go back to work.:flipoff2: Advance did send the right adapter back, so I'm back in business:p

· Premium Member
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Flatty said:

Damn, did you already get your whoel rig together? I am trying to get mine done right soon, I WANNA WHEEL. Give me a call if you ever want to get a beer at Trader's 415*517*2692

Dimitri
It's going to be done within the next couple of weeks. Atlas is going in this weekend. It has been a hell of alot of work considering I get 2 days a week to work on it. If you are interested our club is going to make a snow run at the beginning of March.

You know I'm always down for a Scorpion Bowl.:flipoff2: How about next Friday?

· Premium Member
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.