Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got home to find out that my black 2004 suzuki gsx-r 1000 was stolen this afternoon from Henry St. in Lafayette, Louisiana. The vin is JS1FT75AX42106914 and there were no side farings on it when it was stolen. It's got vortex rearsets, a pcIII usb, Pilot Power 2CT's. Notably, the subframe was broken in a wreck and the welds where it was put back together are noticable and at the moment, unpainted. I know it's probably stripped to the frame by now, but I thought I'd try anyway. Thanks to everybody who looks at this. I'll edit later when I'm thinking straight for a better description.

Ben

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
Fawk!! Big time bummer for sure.
Not that you need this advise, but on my bike I use the largest master lock, to lock the chain to the rear sprocket so they would have to drag the bike off. Still do able with two people, but it would slow'em down.

I don't think it's tore down to the frame, as most theives, take a lot of chit and just sell it as is. Or they might have joy rided it and dump it somewhere. I would drive around looking for it parked somewhere within 5 miles of where it was stolen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.