Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
Doesn't look like there's too much information on the trail on that site, but if you're looking for more information check out M4x4a.org

I'm new to the State but would also like to know more about it.

·
Not a Wenzelite
36,549 Posts
That guy is a dick!! :laughing:
Nice bump on a 2.5yo thread. :laughing:

For some reason, Lance put MT in the North Central section in PBB, so check the link 2manyprojects posted--instead of here in the PNW section.

It's a very fun trail--nice in the summertime, and awesome in the snow. Iroks work well here in the dry loose dirt, sometimes mud, some loose rocks, and great aired down in the snow. Snow depth gets up to ~4'-5', but you end up running through the top 2'-3' and it's generally packed below that. It's at low enough elevation the snow usually packs down somewhat over the season--doesn't stay full-depth fluffy.

·
Registered
133 Posts
That guy is a dick!! :laughing:
Nice bump on a 2.5yo thread. :laughing:

For some reason, Lance put MT in the North Central section in PBB, so check the link 2manyprojects posted--instead of here in the PNW section.

It's a very fun trail--nice in the summertime, and awesome in the snow. Iroks work well here in the dry loose dirt, sometimes mud, some loose rocks, and great aired down in the snow. Snow depth gets up to ~4'-5', but you end up running through the top 2'-3' and it's generally packed below that. It's at low enough elevation the snow usually packs down somewhat over the season--doesn't stay full-depth fluffy.
Ahh I don't use a computer just my phone. I don't know anyone who goes to black tail. 99% of the time I go by my self. Haha seems to me most of the guys are cocky ass holes.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Just on the interwebnet. We're actually the front for a massive black market used Toyota parts trading network.

:laughing:

I haven't had time to wheel there (or anywhere) lately; been mostly busy trying to keep up with my rapidly growing kids!!
Haha ok

·
Registered
133 Posts
I know you wer kiddn. I don't have a yota

·
Registered
133 Posts
No not exactly. My truck is work in progress still. Need gears hysteer kit and 40 inch tires.
iv done most of the trails with bald 32s

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
No not exactly. My truck is work in progress still. Need gears hysteer kit and 40 inch tires.
iv done most of the trails with bald 32s
I may have some tires for you. PM me your phone # if you want to see them.

·
Registered
133 Posts

Would like 12.50 or 13.50
rims are 16s

1 - 17 of 17 Posts