Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my FF rear end last week. Started workin' on it as soon as I could. I'm hopin' to have it finished and under my rig in a couple weeks. Here's the progress so far.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
If I would have still had my 60 I would have been right there with you on that purchase. So are you going to paint it with Hammerite or Epoxy or ??? Looks good!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
dieselcruiserhead said:
Bling! I say you clear coat it :flipoff2:
:laughing: :laughing: i was thinkin the same thing :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
673 Posts
cruiseroutfit said:
Looks like your getting good with the wire wheel... ready to come do mine... :D:flipoff2:
He'll do yours right after he does mine for me. And like Cody said, he is getting it chromed, just sent it off today. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cruiseroutfit said:
Looks like your getting good with the wire wheel... ready to come do mine... :D:flipoff2:
Yep, it's $50 per housing though... :flipoff2: (for reals though, I need some money for Longs...)

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ginericfj80 said:
So are you going to paint it with Hammerite or Epoxy or ??? Looks good!
I was just gonna do a search for what best to paint it with. I don't know what's the best to use... I used rustoleum on the front housing...

-Ferg-

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
fj40john said:
I suggest some stuff called HardHat. I think it is made by rustoleum. stuff is TOUGH!! 10 minutes after spraying it on a bender mount, we couldnt wire wheel it off. My new paint of choice...kinda pricey though.
Does it come in spray cans? Where d'ya get it?

-Ferg-

·
Metal-tech'in
1,588 Posts
theferg said:

Does it come in spray cans? Where d'ya get it?

-Ferg-
Spray cans quarts and gallons. I painted my first cruiser with that stuff! You rub it hard enough against a tree... it comes off!

Mark

1 - 19 of 19 Posts