Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving to school this mornin, I noticed some blue smoke coming out my tailpipe. Kept drivin, almost to school white smoke just starts shooting out like big ass clouds of whitesmoke covering the whole road lol. I pull over, shut off the truck and pop the hood, didnt really see any antifreeze except by the water pump. All my coolant went into the overflow. Popped the radiator cap nothing in it that i could see. Checked my oil looks fine, no water or milkshake.

Did I blow a headgasket? its a 20r.

Yestesday i put some carb cleaner type shit in the gas tank and put 10$ in (your supposd to fill it) i dont think that would cause it though.

·
Premium Member
16,327 Posts
what did your temp look like? when mine went it just overheated a lot, no milkshake, and only on initial acceleration smoke (occasionally).

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
hg. Not all HG failure leak into a oil jacket. Sometimes they will go straight into a cylinder. There you would have no milkshake butu lots an lots of smoke. Easiest way to check, pull the plugs one or maybe two should be completely clean, while the others look normal.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i forgot to look at the temp but it was overheating.

Its been runing hotter than normal latley to when i was driving it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
When mine went I had water coming out of the tailpipe. Looked like a phukin' big ass squirtgun...:eek:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I have heard of them blowing between the water jacket and cylinder as well, causing boiling water in your cyliner, witch causes it to smoke. That is just somthing I heard, but in my case antifreez just poured out of the tail pipe like a darn hose on full blast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts