Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thanks to BTF. I won a siff cover from them a while back for my D60. When it came in I noticed that the "ring" portion of the cover that bolts to the diff was slightly warped inward. I got it to bolt up alright, but after a run it started leaking a bit of oil. I pm'ed Dan on here about it and told him that I was gonna see if just putting some more RTV in the area leaking would stop the problem... I basically wanted to let him know about the problem so they could check to see if some of the other covers were like that. (I wasn't gonna bitch abotu something I got for free! :flipoff2: ) He told me they had a couple get through that were like that, cause of a new guy they were training and to let them know if it kept leaking.... So I put it all back together... everything looked good... then it started leaking again after another run. I got a hold of them to see if I could sent it in and have them possibly mill it flat and that I'd pay the shipping or whatever was needed cause I really wanted to run this cover. They told me not to worry about that and that they would ship me another cover that same day! It came in yesterday and I couldn't be happier. This is some truly great customer service. Hell.... I didn't even buy the cover from them! So, I thought they should get a little praise on here. It's reasons like this that they are such a successful company.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Hey man thanks for the props. We are in the business to build quality parts. I want the product that you get free or paid for that matter to perform like it should. We are human. Sometimes crap happens. We try in every way possible to man up and take care of it when it happens. There is a process we go through to weld the covers to keep them from having this problem. It is not often that something like this happens, but if if it does please let me know. We will take care of it.

Thanks again for the props. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
180 Posts
Dan,

How do you get on the list of when someone says your name on PBB you get notified? You rock.....you are so on top of things....

Biff

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Its vendors like BTF that make being a part of the PBB community so great.

I know when I am ready to build a buggy BTF is up at the top of the list.

BTW whens the 4-seater coming out Dan? :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Blue Torch is awesome. The fastest shipping and service I've ever seen. Good products and kickass buggies!

Dan is looking into sending a rig to Myrtle Beach, SC July 9th to see our show and set up. Thanks for considering Dan!

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
TheTonka said:
Its vendors like BTF that make being a part of the PBB community so great.

I know when I am ready to build a buggy BTF is up at the top of the list.

BTW whens the 4-seater coming out Dan? :D

Thanks for the props. As for the 4 seater I am working on the details right now. It will be couple months, but I think it will be worth the wait.

Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Hey everyone thanks for the props. I know how it is to be a customer. We try to get things taken care of as fast as possible. Sometimes it takes a while for us to get things out, but be assured we are doing our best to make things go as smooth as possible. If you ever need anything please let us know.

Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
biffstephens said:
Dan,

How do you get on the list of when someone says your name on PBB you get notified? You rock.....you are so on top of things....

Biff

Dude I got lucky and saw this one soon after it was posted. I try to search every few days to see what is going on.

Thanks for the props.

-Dan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts