Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

APPLETON, Wis. — Dec. 15, 2011 — Miller Welders is excited to sponsor the 2012 Griffin King of the Hammers, the toughest one-day off-road race combining extreme rock crawling and desert racing, set against the desert landscape of Johnson Valley, Calif. Partner and off-road manufacturer Blue Torch Fabworks will join Miller Welders onsite to collectively offer free equipment access, weld support and specialized off-road repair to KOH race team participants. The eight-day event, which combines the Smittybilt Every Man Challenge, Pit Bull King of The Hammers UTV Race and 2012 Griffin King of the Hammers race, will feature more than 225 cars and attract 20,000 participants and off-road enthusiasts Feb. 4 through 11, 2012. Read More...

See full release here:
http://www.millerwelds.com/about/ne...012-griffin-king-of-the-hammers-off-road-race

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Since damn near everyone has a "Miller" something in their garage, shop, trailer, etc, I am really surprised it took them this long. I guess the right persone was finally contacted!!

AWESOME news for sure!!

Rob

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Pre-runner looks sick with the new wrap :smokin: I probably missed it, but what class are you guys racing in this year?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts