Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
Oh i know what Krunch is. The pic you posted so damn big it makes it hard to even know what youre trying to show.

·
Premium Member
29,409 Posts
should be a good time, what are you planning for it?

thought there was a way to shrink the size on imgur, lots of folks use that site these days.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
should be a good time, what are you planning for it?

thought there was a way to shrink the size on imgur, lots of folks use that site these days.

1uz, R trans, dual 23s, my elocker axles (for now) and 4 seats. I have my 4 year old and a Foster boy now.

Use postimg
I thought I did

Great news. I hated to see Krunch get stripped but Stubb's buggy is Bad Ass.
Yes it is. Stubbs is pretty well on the ball

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Shoehorn time!

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
You'll be breaking those duals.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
You know where I sit.

AW4, D300.

You don’t have any need for the gearing and a manual now. That’s for weak sauce engines.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Yeah maybe next iteration.
For now it goes forward as planned.
I'll start saving my pennies for a t-case upgrade. front digs are mighty attractive.
I'm still torn on the manual trans topic.
Kinda the main thing though..... it's still going to be a trail rig for me.
Buggy land is a whole different thing. I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone I'm rallyturbocivic and I need help with my 90 car pickup. It's having some severe wiring issues, randomly won't start but the starter spins, pass side headlight went out after that, and the running lights in the back never worked.

Since it's carbed all the info I've found for this model is useless since its all EFI specific. I can't find a damn thing for carb trucks. Not even a ground wire diagram which is where I wanna start! I hope it's just cleaning or tightening grounds and not re-running the entire harness front to back but at least it's a simple asf harness.

Could anyone help a guy out?

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Hi everyone I'm rallyturbocivic and I need help with my 90 car pickup. It's having some severe wiring issues, randomly won't start but the starter spins, pass side headlight went out after that, and the running lights in the back never worked.

Since it's carbed all the info I've found for this model is useless since its all EFI specific. I can't find a damn thing for carb trucks. Not even a ground wire diagram which is where I wanna start! I hope it's just cleaning or tightening grounds and not re-running the entire harness front to back but at least it's a simple asf harness.

Could anyone help a guy out?
Why are you fucking up someones build thread? Delete this post and try again in the correct forum.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts