Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Land Use Zeus
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATTENTION BLUERIBBON COALITION MEMBERS
BRC BOARD ELECTIONS - YOUR VOTE IS NEEDED

The BlueRibbon Coalition would like your participation in the vote for who you would like representing you on the Board of Directors. Below is a list of new and renewing nominees for BRC's Board of Directors. In this year's election, there are six candidates running for four seats on the Board.

In order to vote in the upcoming Board election, you must be a current member of the BlueRibbon Coalition on the date of the September 23rd ballot deadline. Each membership, whether it be Individual, Lifetime, Associate, Business, or Organization, has only one vote. An Organization member's vote must reflect the will of the majority of the members of that organization.

Read more and see the candidates here:
http://www.delalbright.com/Access/brc_elections.html
They are also listed in the current issue of the BRC Magazine and on the BRC website.

Del

·
Land Use Zeus
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi JP, feel free to tell the folks about yourself here, if you'd like.
Stacie and I are headed out the door for Colorado, for the All 4 Fun event with the Mile hi Jeep Club.

Later, Del

·
Registered
757 Posts
Elections

Hi JP, feel free to tell the folks about yourself here, if you'd like.
Stacie and I are headed out the door for Colorado, for the All 4 Fun event with the Mile hi Jeep Club.

Later, Del

Thank You Del, I didnt really want to get political here at least not for personal gain...as we all know this would be a high paying job...haha not really doesn`t pay at all...lol

Lucky you, I hope Stacie and you have a great time..........

For those that care I am from the East Coast, I have been out west a few times..... But the good fight is the same on both coasts and I have been fighting it a long time. I have been into motorized recreation for around 35 years and quickly learned that recreating the way we do also involves fighting for our rights weather its 2 wheels, quads or jeeps(4x4) and there are :flipoff2:nagging anti-access groups:mad3: that want us all to just go away. But together we are a stronger, larger mass that the could ever dream of being , and so the fight goes on.
I dont want to bore you all with what is probably the same you all do every day for access. I am a former town councilman, NJ state partner for NOHVCC, VP/Advocacy Director for our state assoc., on the state trails council, also the state ORV trails sub-committee and on and on.I will leave you with this my children are 20,17,13 years old and about ten years ago I promised them before I leave this earth they and all others will be able to visit any state in USA and enjoy motorized recreation..................and the fight continues.........

THANX
JP

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
It was nice to read about all of the candidates and their dedication to this important cause. My thanks to all of them for stepping up! JP, a personal note of thanks for your great promise...it's a reflection of the ultimate goal we should all have!

·
Not a Wenzelite
36,696 Posts
Voted! Thanks for the reminder, and thanks for the introduction, John!

I also have to give a big thumbs-up to Craig Osterman, who is the Executive Director of the Treasure State Alliance. He is a very well-spoken and persistent advocate for public access, and would serve the BRC board well.

·
Registered
757 Posts
It was nice to read about all of the candidates and their dedication to this important cause. My thanks to all of them for stepping up! JP, a personal note of thanks for your great promise...it's a reflection of the ultimate goal we should all have!

Redbull,
Thanks, and I could not agree more....... We(OHV users) are a larger group of better people fighting the good fight.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Voted! Thanks for the reminder, and thanks for the introduction, John!

I also have to give a big thumbs-up to Craig Osterman, who is the Executive Director of the Treasure State Alliance. He is a very well-spoken and persistent advocate for public access, and would serve the BRC board well.

MT4Runner,
Absolutely Craig is a great guy, he would make a great addition to the board, I voted for him......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts