Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
I am looking to get to my savvy drop down tailgate painted (it is T6 polished aluminium) and also get my clear coat peeling hood painted back to factory wrangle dark green. My jeep is a 98 wrangler and anywhere in the east bay area that is affordable is what I want. I have been quoted about 800-1000 dollars for both so any help is useful

·
Registered
278 Posts
Can't offer any help on a good place, but suggest avoiding Diablo Autobody in Pleasanton. Had them do some work on a truck and it turned out terrible. Had to redo it and it never was right. I'll be watching to see what folks recommend as I need some body work done as well.

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Try Chiltons auto body in San Carlos. My neighbor is a hotrod guy and all his stuff turns out stupid nice.

Dima

·
Registered
8,979 Posts
Try Chiltons auto body in San Carlos. My neighbor is a hotrod guy and all his stuff turns out stupid nice.

Dima
I hear alot on the radio about Chilton Auto Body on 107.7.....obviously it's a paid commercial but they have huge amounts of work done always at any given time.

I couldnt suggest anything though....I use to know a guy who worked for a shop in Hayward...but he moved on and not sure where he is at now...guy does KILLER work...started out doing body work and paint in Mexico...got a visa and came over here...but yeah sorry bud!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I've had tons of work vehicles and my own painted by Miracle in Walnut Creek. They do a great job at very reasonable prices.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts