Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
show us how ugly you can do it! ive got some shit on my exo that has proven worthy but looks like bird turds, post some pix of your ugliest welds that actually held up...i bet i can weld uglier than anyone and prettier than 95% of you:flipoff2:, ill post pix in the morning...props to anyone who can put together a rock crawler with an old craftsman 220v arc welder:D ive been MIG welding for about a week and gettin cocky:D

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ECF said:
I wish I could make booger welds! Waaaa,waaaa,waaaaa. Hahahhaah
dont say i didnt warn you:flipoff2: im gonna weld up jigga hydro mounting bits today, maybe i can redeem myself with a pretty one. just to make this good and tech related, can someone describe the aws designations(codes) for the mig wire, like 7018, 6011, 7014 coding on stick....

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i took the community college course for stick, it actually helped a lot on the quality of the weld, the look of it is all about practice...time to go throw down some pretty MIG welds so i can back up my big mouth, i hate it when i post after a few beers, then wake up the next morning and find my stupidity documented...:flipoff2: :D

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Priest said:

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." - Ernest Hemmingway
classic quote from the most famous drunk:"D

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
no more batteries for me, we covered a handfull of guys with battery acid :nuke: fixin a steering arm last year, it didnt get in anyones eyes thank GOD and the booger welds held:D:D ive learned a lot from wheelin with you last year and the value of a helpin hand:D

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
i couldnt get anything to weld for shit today, its sooo windy it blows the gas right off the metal before you even get the bead started...but heres a couple, had a spark fly into my crotch area trying to block the wind. only to fall(burn) into my pants and put a little blister on the tip of one eyed willie:eek:. i tryed to tell my girlfriend saliva is good for burns, but she isnt buying it...

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
camo said:
i have been walking funny for about three days now. damn that hurts. i am looking for leather undies
ten bucks says, TNToy quotes you:flipoff2:

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
408_jigga said:

Whats that crap. :flipoff2:
thats the self lubricating gerbil insertion device you asked me to fab up for the boring ride to the hammers:flipoff2:
if you get the motorhome, does that mean stacy is driving and were drinkin :beer:?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts