Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 541 Posts

·
Registered
17,364 Posts
Boom Beach and it's a game similar to Clash of Clans, both made by the same developer, but with a more WWII style military spin on it.

There is plenty of room in the Task Force if anyone is interested in joining. We had more then 25 players and had to bump it up to a 50 player team so there are slots to be filled. We did our third Op last night and wiped it out in no time with plenty of players that never took a turn at bat so now we are looking to harder Ops to do. More players means more Intel being collected and more Ops we can do.

·
Damn kids
14,329 Posts
How much money did you guys spend to level up so quickly? I have been playing steadily and successfully but am nowhere near high enough to join up.

Maybe I need a gofundme campaign. I'll send nay extra to the guy with the cat. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
17,364 Posts
I have to reach Level 9 before I can join. I pretty much suck at the game right now.
A good strategy at the lower levels is to use Heavy troops and Riflemen or Zookas behind. The Heavies will take the abuse and draw fire while the others take down the defenses. Attack the big defenses first with your boat and try to take them out. Plan your attack to gain energy to use your gunboat and other aids in the attack. Don't attack shit you don't have to. The objective is the main deal so attack things on your way to the objective and defenses that can attack you while attacking the objective. Anything that can be bypassed or avoided, do so. Upgrade your radar to open up more of the map. The towers poking through the fog are resource bases you can hold to gain more of a given resource.

How much money did you guys spend to level up so quickly? I have been playing steadily and successfully but am nowhere near high enough to join up.

Maybe I need a gofundme campaign. I'll send nay extra to the guy with the cat. :flipoff2:
We don't spend any money, we just play. It doesn't take long to gain levels since you get XP for everything you upgrade. The more you gain the faster you upgrade.

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts

I spent $10 at the beginning then realized it would take you hundreds of dollars to get anywhere. Spending real money may save you a little time but then your back to waiting again or continue spending.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
How much money did you guys spend to level up so quickly?
Yea I don't understand how some people say they've been playing for 1 day and are at level 41. I've been playing pretty steadily for 3 days and I'm at level 17. Maybe I just suck.

I thought I was setup pretty well, but I've got a while before I can even join the task force.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,364 Posts
Yea I don't understand how some people say they've been playing for 1 day and are at level 41. I've been playing pretty steadily for 3 days and I'm at level 17. Maybe I just suck.

I thought I was setup pretty well, but I've got a while before I can even join the task force.
I doubt it is possible to get to level 41 in a single day. Maybe if you spent a couple hundred dollars, but there is no way just playing the game. Like I said above, open up more portions of the map so you can do more battles. That will gain you more Victory Points, the number beside the little medal. The experience level is mainly how much you have upgraded. To increase your level, you have to upgrade your base buildings, defenses and troops. Each upgrade will give you a certain amount of XP and gradually increase your level. It simply takes time to gather the resources, upgrade everything, take islands and level up.

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
I've been playing for 2 months and I'm at lvl 21. About to focus on upgrading my vault. then I'm going to stick my HQ out front to lower my victory points. More intel and easier opponents for resources.

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
I haven't spent any real money and have made it to lvl 43. These games take time to get anywhere and you collect a decent number of free gems daily so just save them up. Don't use any until you are a high level and need just a few to finish an upgrade without losing the resources to other players

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)

Didn't get to 41 first day, was at level 41 the day I started the task force. Been playing for months.

21 - 40 of 541 Posts