Pirate 4x4 banner

441 - 460 of 541 Posts

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
38/50 and dropping...

Maybe you guys are doing something wrong? :laughing:

Gotta fill the ranks to make an effective army in this game. Seems you lot lose a few souls every month.
In grand total Op play, what is your lowest participation % players number?

If you can't keep a 70% participation why would we want you?

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Research on Top 50 Players

50% use Heavy/Zook
11% use Scorchers
11% use Meds
9% Warriors
9% Tanks
6% Grenadiers
5% soldiers

Statues
Mostly Blue
Some Red
Very Little Purple
Zero Green

Top Prototypes
All use Shield Generator/Shock Blaster

No other prototypes used.
One could argue though that those are the top defensive players. It is easier to lose VP at higher levels than it is to earn it. Most seem to plateau like yourself around 1k or more.

·
Team 261 - VP
4,866 Posts
One could argue though that those are the top defensive players.
I don't think you need to argue...I would totally agree. The statue mix is totally defensive. We know Heavies/Zooks is the norm....Warriors lost their effectiveness with the shield....drunks are drunks.

It's interesting that EVERYONE uses Shield/Shock Canon combo. Nothing else.

·
Team 261 - VP
4,866 Posts
You guys have room for a level 36 active player with 310 vp?

Avg 35 Intel per week
Would love to have an active player.....

What's the difference between Pirate4x4 and Pirate4x42?

Pirate4x42 created by players who got butt hurt over the other players wanting to attack the hardest Task Force operations we could. So they prefer easy ops and green statues.

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Really how often do you run ops? Every other day at least?

Do people follow the op notes?

These are issues in my current TF so curious if you guys have the same problems
We've started 17 ops in the last 30 days, so just over one op every other day. Our officers put up pretty good notes and they are followed except by one or two who are doing a boat upgrade or something and cant switch troops. We are a bunch of shit talking assholes though, especially EvilKen (atvobsession on PBB) when he gets on his purple/red vs green statue rants :flipoff2:

Duane

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
Sounds like you need to move to harder maps.. oh snap... but your intel turnaround is lacking right? :homer:

So you guys are pretty much not growing anymore. You are stagnant because of lack of intel to move to larger maps... wait for it... due to only having 38 of 50 slots filled. That's right. :flipoff2:
Plenty of intel. We start ops nearly as soon as the last one ends. Completing harder ops consistently, not stagnant at all. Though maybe PBB2's boosted green statue strategy is better :homer::laughing:

·
Team 261 - VP
4,866 Posts
Plenty of intel. We start ops nearly as soon as the last one ends. Completing harder ops consistently, not stagnant at all. Though maybe PBB2's boosted green statue strategy is better :homer::laughing:
Snap!

I guess we should tell them, that I'm not the only max offensive player anymore. :)

·
Team 261 - VP
4,866 Posts
Really how often do you run ops? Every other day at least?

Do people follow the op notes?

These are issues in my current TF so curious if you guys have the same problems

We run ops pretty much back to back....No intel issues. Proof...weekly average for most is over 30. All the whiners left or got the boot.

Attachments

·
Team 261 - VP
4,866 Posts
you guys have run 17 ops in the last 30 days. that's hardly back to back.....

and a 50% success rate? :laughing:
Laugh all you want....but we're making almost 1,000,000 in awards for Stone, Wood, etc for prizes....you guys couldn't build an outhouse with your rewards. We're 3 times more powerful than P2.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Laugh all you want....but we're making almost 1,000,000 in awards for Stone, Wood, etc for prizes....you guys couldn't build an outhouse with your rewards. We're 3 times more powerful than P2.
i'm not in PBB2.

my TF is 30 for 30 with a 92% success rate.

I left PBB1 to join this TF when it had 5 members, all of which i personally knew. We grew past PBB1 a long time ago.

441 - 460 of 541 Posts