Discussion Starter #5
Gwamp said:
So Chief....did you buy them?:D
lol yup but just for coffy table legs

no I actuly did not buy them

·
Registered
493 Posts
There was a TALL Ranger at the Indy Jamboree with springs just like those all around. Let's just say that a brick has more flex...it lifted a tire on a little burm in the grass. Truely sad...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Groundhawg said:
There was a TALL Ranger at the Indy Jamboree with springs just like those all around. Let's just say that a brick has more flex...it lifted a tire on a little burm in the grass. Truely sad...

you seen that same Ranger heh well the guy was none too happy when I said look at the booty fab springs :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
:eek: :shaking:

·
Premium Member
35,608 Posts
:idea: That's how to get the yj springs under my Zuk without redoing the spring hangers.:idea:

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Yeah but you don't need any anti-wrap bar with those....

I've actually seen quite a few rigs running springs like those on the Sand Dunes, mostly full-size trucks with the 80's treatment, and clearing 44's by a foot or so.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Why not just bend up some DOM. Hell, it might even flex a little better then.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,145 Posts
There is a "spring shop" near me that does that. They say that they ride great.:rolleyes: Of course they do...................

·
Registered
891 Posts
If they were real soft you could double shackle it and build a 4 link...hell throw on a buggy leaf...now were talkin booty fab...but it might actualy flex a little.

Im down on my knees, begging you please, shoot me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts