Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
90 Degree Carbed GM V6 stuff...

I know this probably should go under the For Sale section. BUT, I have no iea how many people cruise that section and these parts are on a time table. Anyway, I just helped a friend of mine pull a 3.8 and a 4.1 carbed V6 out this weekend. He plans to keep the 3.8 and has a bad 4.1 sitting (think the oil pump went south). Anyone want any/need parts?? The 4 barrel carb might be rebuildable, but is computer controlled (out of 85 Regal). Let me know if anyone want anything off this motor ASAP. Otherwise, it will end up in the scrap metal pile.

NOTE: I found out that the 3.8/4.1 were also 90 degree V's vice the 60 degree's that I thought there were. Oh well, the parts are still there.

ALSO: I am most likely going to grab the computer for iscout62 this week/weekend. The intake is MINE though :D

·
Registered
480 Posts
Did you happen to yank the ECU/Computer?

Steve_gorak_69 said:
I know this probably should go under the For Sale section. BUT, I have no iea how many people cruise that section and these parts are on a time table. Anyway, I just helped a friend of mine pull a 3.8 and a 4.1 60 degree V6 out this weekend. He plans to keep the 3.8 and has a bad 4.1 sitting (think the oil pump went south). Anyone want any/need parts?? The 4 barrel carb might be rebuildable, but is computer controlled (out of 85 Regal). Let me know if anyone want anything off this motor ASAP. Otherwise, it will end up in the scrap metal pile.

P.S. Most of these parts will probably NOT fit the Chevy 3.8/4.3 since they are 90 degree V6's.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If there is one, it would be in that car or the 1983 car we pulled the 231 out of. I know he wanted that thing outta there so, I don't know if that would still be around there. 'll give him a call and see if it is still there or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.