Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bower Motorsports Media is happy to offer its services to all drivers during the King of the Hammers week. There are multiple options that can be taken advantage of for the Every Man Challenge, UTV, Motorcycle and of course Ultra4 LCQ, Qualifying and Main Race.

We have joined together a team of professionals to cover the week long event. This will ensure that there are multiple people at the right place every day. This group includes, but not limited to,
Charlene, Ben and Brent Bower from Bower Media
Josh England from Rise Above Photography
Shana Whitford from Friese Images
Simon Saines from SlapStick Media
Jeff and Robin Williams from RallyeX
Kathy Durett from VisionsbyKathy
ALSO, Will from HeavyMetal Concepts has agreed to Edit some of the videos and do the artwork for the business cards in the Top Packages!!

We will homebase from the I’m Not Just a Girl / Bower Media booth on Vendor Row. V52 on the Corner of Warn Way and SmittBilt St by the Big Tent.

If you have a ‘Team Media’ person coming with you, that is awesome! They can work with us to add benefit to these packages… We are open to everyone working together. (However, I cannot add them under my BLM Permit.)

Our number one goal at Every Event is to make sure that you are represented as a Professional Racer to your Sponsors and Fans.

Yep, I didn’t put prices on these packages because I want you to call me. These are outlines of packages, but some people need more or less. Read them over and know where you want to be, then a 15 minute call and we can get your goals aligned with our opportunities. Don’t hesitate to call me!! :p Worst case is I will have to call you back… 714-394-1716

BOWER MOTORSPORTS MEDIA
2012 KING OF THE HAMMERS
COVERAGE PACKAGES

PRO PACKAGE (Teams of 2-3 ok)
Be in front of the media and spectators at every possible opportunity

• Pre- Press Release about team, vehicle and possibilities
• Information on team and vehicle available for attending media
• Post Press Release about team, vehicle and results|

• Mid-Week Bower Motorsports Media Video Release
• Post event 3-4 minute HeavyMetal Concepts Edited Video
• Included as possible in any Bower Motorsports Media Video Releases for KOH
• Organized Video Interviews
• Scheduled pre-race action video/photo session
• 500 Business Cards with Team Logo and Information to hand out
• Photo camera for team to use and return daily for picture uploads
• Low Res Photo Gallery from over 5 professional photographers shooting all week
• Selection of High Resolution Photos

• Daily Facebook Status Updates (Pre Set Up if Not Already Running)
• Daily Facebook Photo Gallery Uploaded
• Wordpress Website Updates
• Updates on Bower Motorsports Media Outlets

• No Charge on Consignment Clothing Opportunity
• 3 Scheduled and Marketed Autograph Times

SEMI-PRO PACKAGE
Get in front of the media and spectators

• Pre- Press Release about team, vehicle and possibilities
• Information on team and vehicle available for attending media
• Post Press Release about team, vehicle and results

• Post event 2 minute HeavyMetal Concepts Edited Video
• 500 Business Cards with Team Logo and Information to hand out
• Low Res Photo Gallery from over 5 professional photographers shooting all week

• Daily Facebook Status Updates
• Daily Facebook Photo Gallery Uploaded

RACER PACKAGE
• Post Press Release about team, vehicle and results

• Post event 2 minute Bower Motorsports Media Edited Video

RACING PACKAGE
• Post event 2 minute Bower Motorsports Media Edited Video

PHOTO PACKAGE

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
Charlene you're one of the best in the biz!

·
Vendor
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! xoxo Just doing the best I can!

Super stoked on the team that is building up for this year!

If you haven't already, be sure to subscribe to the youtube channel so you are the first to see the videos come out ... www.youtube.com/bowermedia

We did 17 videos at last years King of the Hammers, any guesses for how many we will pop out this year?

·
Vendor
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
See why I am so STOKED on this group :smokin:

If you haven't watched the LONG Video on last years KOH, settle back and check it out... EVERY Driver is in it at least Twice (unless you broke down before RM1.5 :shaking:)

I like to give the racers a voice....

2011 King of the Hammers Raceday - YouTube

Give me a call today... 714-394-1716

·
Registered
36 Posts
Every year for the part 5, it wieghs heavy on our minds... The biggest offroad event in Ultra4 history, King of the Hammers, is approaching, and fast. I can't wait to see you there, and shake your hand. Hope you're not camera shy, because, Friese Images, along with a few other outstanding professional photographers (as it is obvious in this thread), will be joining Bower Motorsports Media this year in strive to capture every intricate moment of this epic event, with YOU in it.

Lets face it... with the logistics of this race, it is nearly impossible to cover ground as one person. You need a "team" to take on the tactics. Bower Motorsports Media is that "team"! We do the legwork for you. All you have to do, is smile pretty. A job well done, with both you, and your sponsers benifitiing. DRIVERS... Be sure to hook up with BMM now, there are media options for everyone. Get in on it! I stress to you, DON'T WAIT!

Spectators.... Know a friend, or family member competing. Urge them to contact Charlene Bower. You'll be a hero.

SPREAD THE WORD. As for now, I would like to leave you with this thought in mind... We gotcha covered!

Pics to follow.

FrieseImages

·
Vendor
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm upping the ante with lots of cool stuff :smokin:

Call me this morning....

Just finishing up a big batch of these posters...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I'm Looking forward to what shots and what we get after the event is over. This is my one day of fame :)

Oh and dont forget the silver station wagon. We are going to try and not spill the milk or shake up the diet coke, before we get to the finish line, so we can party like a rock star at the finish, and wait for gerald to come in... :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts