Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had an amazing time at the 2017 King of the Hammers! The week has expanded and it is hard to keep up with all the activities and excitement! Doing daily posts from the lakebed has become unreasonable for me - instead my Dad and I spend our time trying to be everywhere at once and getting all the pictures and videos we can. Thanks for your help Dad!! :smokin:

We have spent the last couple weeks in the office compiling everything into what we are calling the #KOHredo via FB & Instagram. A day-by-day recollection of the whole week. It's fun and exciting. Join along in the adventure via social, or catch up on the events here.

I tried to tag anyone that I could in the pics and videos, but PLEASE help me make sure drivers, fans, sponsors, etc get tagged and know they have a pic that they can share.

Facebook: via www.facebook.com/bowermedia
Instagram: via www.instagram.com/bowermedia

Our Girl Content is hosted at
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ladiesoffroadnetwork
Instagram: www.instagram.com/ladiesoffroadnetwork

My pic and video policy has always been:
Video - Feel free to share and embed, keeping as a full video
Pictures - Feel free to share and utilize, keeping the watermark on the picture
If you feel like you need a snippet of video, you feel the need to take the watermark off the pic or need a higher resolution, please reach out to me directly. [email protected]
(Note: I'm traveling from March 2-20 and may be slow to reply to requests during portions of that time - email me so I can reply asap. Thanks!)

Here we go.....

·
Vendor
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thursday / Friday -

Arrive and get setup - I pulled onto the lakebed super late on Thursday night just in time for the last campfire log to burn down. Friday was a casual day getting organized for the week and saying hello to friends. Did you see the purple waivey man?

Facebook Photo Gallery: www.facebook.com/BowerMedia/posts/1476100222432066

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saturday -

The week of activities is kicking off with our first Ladies Offroad Network Social at 4 Wheel Parts, the UTV & EMC qualifying, followed by an afternoon of wheeling (which we ended up at Backdoor of course) and then off to watch the start of the King of the Motos.

Facebook Photo Gallery: www.facebook.com/pg/BowerMedia/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1477232628985492

Watch the KOM Start Video:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BowerMedia/videos/1473749562667132
YouTube:

Watch short video of Teryx Girls just before UTV Qualifying:
* Sara Price & Erica Sacks: www.instagram.com/p/BQ0g3MelSiJ/?taken-by=ladiesoffroadnetwork

Via Ladies Offroad Network, Read about these amazing experiences racing KOM:
Kate Schade: King of the Motos is My Kind of Race – Kate Schade – Ladies Offroad Network
Rachel Gutish: I Don’t Know Why This Is Fun But Somehow It Is – Ladies Offroad Network

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Monday -

Everything starts to ramp up. We started the day with the 3rd Ladies Offroad Network Social, an afternoon of visiting with racers and partners, and then an eventful evening at the Backdoor Challenge.

Facebook Photo Gallery: www.facebook.com/pg/BowerMedia/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1479219315453490

Watch the Backdoor Challenge Video:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BowerMedia/videos/1479311485444273/
YouTube:

BACKDOOR CHALLENGE RESULTS: www.offroadnewswire.com/racing/2017-backdoor-shootout

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tuesday

Qualifying was the topic of the racers all day! The course was a combination of fast, rocks, uphill and downhills, plus the entertaining short course track! On Tuesday we also hosted our 4th Ladies Offroad Network Social and had the Ladies Offroad Experience WELDING with ESAB and LetzRoll Offroad. Of course a day at the Hammers isn't complete without a trip to Backdoor!

Tuesday Qualifying and Day Pictures - Facebook Gallery: www.facebook.com/pg/BowerMedia/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1480648981977190

Watch Tuesday Qualifying Video:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BowerMedia/videos/1480493661992722
YouTube:

Ladies Offroad Experience Welding with ESAB & LetzRoll Offroad - Facebook Gallery: www.facebook.com/pg/LadiesOffroadNetwork/photos/?tab=album&album_id=570593476479527

Watch Ladies Offroad Experience Welding with ESAB & LetzRoll Offroad Video:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/LadiesOffroadNetwork/videos/570449806493894
YouTube:

Watch Backdoor Night Action:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BowerMedia/videos/1480577331984355
YouTube:

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wednesday

The UTV Race kicked off the day with a 8am green flag. Qualifying started again in the afternoon including a the International and regular Power Hour that put Jason Scherer on the pole! On Wednesday we also hosted our 5th Ladies Offroad Network Social and had the Ladies Offroad Experience changing a tire with BFGoodrich Tires and pulling a winch line with WARN Winches.

Wednesday UTV Race Pictures - Facebook Gallery:
www.facebook.com/pg/BowerMedia/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1481802911861797

Watch UTV Race Video:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BowerMedia/videos/1481445658564189
YouTube:

UTV RACE RESULTS: Shannon Campbell Takes the Crown at the 2017 Can-Am UTV King of the Hammers with Full Results | Offroad Newswire

Wednesday Qualifying and Day Pictures - Facebook Gallery: www.facebook.com/pg/BowerMedia/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1481786015196820

Watch Wednesday Qualifying Video:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BowerMedia/videos/1481801445195277
YouTube:

QUALIFYING RESULTS:
2017 Nitto King of The Hammers Powered by Optima Batteries Qualifying Results | Offroad Newswire

Jason Scherer Third Consecutive Fastest Qualifier for 2017 Nitto King of the Hammers: Jason Scherer Third Consecutive Fastest Qualifier for 2017 Nitto King of the Hammers – Bower Motorsports Media

Ladies Offroad Experience with BFGoodrich Tires & WARN Winch - Facebook Gallery: www.facebook.com/pg/LadiesOffroadNetwork/photos/?tab=album&album_id=571095519762656

Watch Ladies Offroad Experience with BFGoodrich Tires & WARN Winch Video:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/LadiesOffroadNetwork/videos/571073873098154
YouTube:

·
Vendor
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Smittybilt Every Man Challenge Race - The largest race of the week took the green flag on Thursday morning. Brad Lovell would come out victorious for the second year in a row.

Facebook Photo Gallery:
www.facebook.com/pg/BowerMedia/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1483145988394156

Every Man Challenge Photo Gallery: www.facebook.com/BowerMedia/posts/1482893738419381

Watch the Every Man Challenge Video:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BowerMedia/videos/1482549245120497
YouTube:

EVERY MAN CHALLENGE RESULTS: Lovell Brothers Grab Second Consecutive Crown at the 2017 Smittybilt Every Man Challenge and Full Results | Offroad Newswire

·
Vendor
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Friday

#KOHredo - Friday - Nitto Tire King of The Hammers presented by OPTIMA Batteries - The featured race of the week was no disappointment in action! Congratulations to Shannon Campbell, Wayland Campbell and Jason Scherer respectfully on their Top 3 finishes!

Facebook Photo Gallery: www.facebook.com/BowerMedia/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1484502798258475

King of the Hammers Race Photo Gallery:
www.facebook.com/pg/BowerMedia/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1484188888289866

Watch the King of the Hammers Video:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BowerMedia/videos/1484016934973728
YouTube:

KING OF THE HAMMERS RESULTS: Shannon Campbell Fights to the Finish to Capture the 2017 Nitto King of the Hammers Crown and Full Results | Offroad Newswire

·
Vendor
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Saturday - The week of racing was over and it was time to go to the awards ceremony and then actually go wheeling out on the trails! Yes, I finally got to have an afternoon behind the wheel...remembering why we do what we do :)

Sunday - Time to load up and head home! It's weird...after 11 days I'm ok to go home, but I could also stay a few more. Can't wait until 2018 King of the Hammers!! #koh2018

Facebook Photo Gallery: www.facebook.com/pg/BowerMedia/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1486299371412151

Watch the Johnson Valley Wheeling Video:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BowerMedia/videos/1484388408269914
YouTube:

·
Premium Member
2,464 Posts
Its always hard to catch most all of the drivers on the trail and then edit them into something interesting. Fun to see the different build thoughts, wraps-paint, and then driving styles and suspension reaction.

we see and learn a lot on the cutting table. Cheers guys!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts