Pirate 4x4 banner

1281 - 1300 of 1744 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,281
You saved that pass through upholstery job, it had me scratching my head with the trim-less picture. I was thinking this guy does super clean work on all the other stuff he does then throws this curtain around the hole with staples and shit everywhere....

I should have known better.
Ha I guess I should have added a disclaimer in there that it wasn't done yet :D

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
That's what I thought. :beer:
i put a small bicycle air pump in my tool box to pressure it up in beween fills...couple of pumps works and it is so nice to have pressurized water.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,286
Good times as always at the NWOR! Weather was great, got to see lots of old friends I don't get to see to often. Lots of drool worthy trucks and thanks to all the vendors!

Nightly raffle is always fun!

Snuck out and climbed Peshastin one morning.

Entered the cooking competition and won! :D

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
Good times as always at the NWOR! Weather was great, got to see lots of old friends I don't get to see to often. Lots of drool worthy trucks and thanks to all the vendors!

Nightly raffle is always fun!

Snuck out and climbed Peshastin one morning.

Entered the cooking competition and won! :D

Pineapple brown sugar cake??
That looks good

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,288
Pineapple brown sugar cake??

That looks good
Pineapple upside down cake! With brown sugar and blueberries! And marshmallows frosting. Marshmallows were the ingredient we had to use in both dishes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
AND MARSHMALLOWS!
I just gained 5 lbs looking at that thing

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,290
AND MARSHMALLOWS!

I just gained 5 lbs looking at that thing
It was goooooood, she made an almost cream cheese kind of frosting..... And I didn't burn the cake! Had to use marshmallows in beef stroganoff to oh, that was entertaining....

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,294
Foam stayed down on it? How you handle the keg? Did you put any water to submerge the plate or no? I hear people swear you have to submerge the plate to get some good conduction, but that's with ice and a cooler
It worked great! Minimal foam once the keg settled. Keg was stashed under the truck out of the sun ambient was 75ish.

Had a couple zip locks of ice on the plate (that I was just using for other drinks). It was definately less cold and slightly foamier if you poured 3 or 4 pints in a row.

·
Registered
17,628 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,296
I just read through all 26 pages of this build, and this is seriously awesome. I have nothing of substance to add, except this. If you haven't replaced your leveling blocks yet, Take a look at the Anderson leveling system. I use it on my travel trailer, and it's made leveling SOOOO easy. Its $$ but its worth every penny.

https://www.amazon.com/Andersen-Levelers-Trailer-Leveling-Stickers/dp/B06XY9GYT3/ref=sr_1_8?keywords=anderson+leveler&qid=1561916116&s=gateway&sr=8-8

Great build!!
Thanks for reading through, its become a bit of a novel at this point :D

I had someone else suggest those as well, how do they do in gravel or softer dirt?

Foot powered weekend. Spent a few days far far away. It was nice. 15-18ish miles each way though, we powered through it in a day, kiddo did awesome!

·
Registered
17,628 Posts
Thanks for reading through, its become a bit of a novel at this point :D

I had someone else suggest those as well, how do they do in gravel or softer dirt?

Foot powered weekend. Spent a few days far far away. It was nice. 15-18ish miles each way though, we powered through it in a day, kiddo did awesome!

I have had those anderson levelers in soft sand and gravel, with no issues.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Awesome, I may have to try them then.

I've seen them in use by happy campers and unhappy slide-in campers. They don't seem to work as well under the driving axle. I've seen them twist sidewise and I've seen one spit out completely.

Been happy with Lynx Levelers under the drw F350 with the Lance in it.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,300
I've seen them in use by happy campers and unhappy slide-in campers. They don't seem to work as well under the driving axle. I've seen them twist sidewise and I've seen one spit out completely.

Been happy with Lynx Levelers under the drw F350 with the Lance in it.
I could see them spitting out....

I have the lynx levelers now.... They are in many pieces. I think I am just too heavy for them on soft ground. They flex and break.

1281 - 1300 of 1744 Posts