Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody care to or have pictures on how to put this together? Mine fell out and Elf's cruiser to far away....

it has the main body, an N bracket, a two contact bar and two spring tabs....I tried and looked in the manual but nothing indicates this and the switch metal body is stuck in the cruiser....

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
testing everyone knowledge and I know their cheap but the body of the switch won't come off and then you only have 5 pieces....

·
Registered
941 Posts
I just had mine apart cause one of the contacts on the outside broke off. It may be a little difficult to explain but I'll give it a try. The little short pieces of metal with tabs on the ends go into the slots on the bottom "arms" and hold up the top piece by tension(sort of push against it while holding it). Hope that helps some.

If they are cheap where should I check for one? I just wouldn't expect Schmucks or autozone or even napa to be able to get one of them...but I haven't called them yet.
Let me know...I need one and can't fix mine.

PS My digicam is being borrowed otherwise I'd e-mail you a pic

·
Registered
3,527 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Coyote, did you get the info you needed?

Outfit and brett, thanks for the info on sources. I ended up calling the autozone down the street and the guy at the counter used to own a fj55 and was able to find one quickly also he wanted to bs about cruisers for a while so I ended up getting one from him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts