Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand New 42" Tsl's! Az

Set of four mounted on aluminum AR rims. The only catch, one of the tires was a wheel off, and the rim is fubar'd and the tire has a hole in it.

Tires are 15/42x16.5, all BRAND NEW. You can still see the nipples on them! I was gonna run them, but I'm sticking with 39.5's.

So, basically for 3 PERFECT 42's, mounted on 3 GOOD wheels (don't look bent, just dirty), I'm lookin' to get $700. 4WheelParts sells them for $319/ea., so that's like getting 3 for the price of 2 basically, and 3 good rims! I will not separate, but I will ship at the buyer's expense. I've already weighed them, and they weigh 139# each mounted. Would ship through Forward Air. Oh yeah, will deliver anywhere in the valley for free.

BUY THESE SO I CAN FIX MY RIG! :)
Mike
480-650-3392
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lug pattern is 8 on 6.5" (Or whatever Chevy pattern is).

Shipping to forward air in STL is gonna be approx. $250 for all four. That's just an estimate. They couldn't tell me a solid amount.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I will also be driving from Phoenix to Salt Lake the weekend of the 23rd, so if a buyer wants to meet me on that route somewhere, shipping would be FREE.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
what is the model of the wheel, I need to see if I can find a mate to the wheel. What would shipping be to 98052 in Washington?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jeepinwilson, is there a forward air near where you are? if not, i don't know if it will be possible to ship the tires.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
not sure if there is or not, I figured they would be able to tell you. My company also deals with Yellow freight, if you could take to a terminal there. Thanks

·
Registered
270 Posts
I think that I might be very interested in these and live not too far away from salt lake so could meet you easily. I will email you later tonight or early tomorow. Later!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PM'd you back. I'll stop by Best Buy tonight after the debate and get you a pic of the bad tire, and of the new tires.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Coyote, I've got all kinds of stuff holding me back.. Mostly bootie fab. :)

Tires have sale pending to Blair. :D

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Keep me posted, had this been up here a month ago, I would've bought them without blinking. I have one good 42 and 3 bald ones so this is perfect for me. I already bought a set of 40 inch Boggers to replace these TSL's but if this deal doesn't go through, I might be able to get the money together to buy these from you.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here are pics of the tires... Also pics of the bad part of the tire. The bead is showing through the rubber. It's about 2" or maybe 3" showing.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Sale Pending to Blair. :)

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
ok let me know i got cash and ready to go.. :)

I will take them if you need cash.... and blair backes out..

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Come on Blair you don't need them ... :D

Think of the shipping.... :flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts