Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you use this letter generator, you will get a NDR back from the USFS email system. The generator is correctly pointed at the address listed in the scoping memo. Apparently the FS put out their scoping letter with an incorrect, or nonexistent, or non-functional email address for sending comments. Why am I not surprised?

Dont sweat the bounce message. Each email is also being copied to the SFWDA Director of Conservation and Land Management (Heather) and when the USFS manages to get their head outa their.....email system and fix the problem, we will deliver all of the letters produced by the BRC generator.

Thanks to everyone who is taking the time to help in the fight to keep what is rightfully OURS, access to the Tellico OHV area!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Yep, I have them all and am keeping track. Also, just so everyone knows, we are doing really well getting these things in! I have 90 comment letters so far!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BRC says they made a boo-boo in the email address, so my rant about the FS having a fubarred email address in the scoping memo is wrong ... apologies to any FS folks who may be reading this. BRC has fixed it, the letter generator is operational and the delivery has been confirmed with FS according to the BRC techie.

The ones queued up with the bad email address will be redelivered....somehow...

Thanks for the attention and effort towards keeping the OHV Area open!!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
all to easy.

thanks BRC!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Time is running out. The Forest Service has requested all comments be submitted before July 9.

Don't forget to crank out a paper letter and send it snail mail no later than tomorrow so they'll get it on time.

·
Registered
381 Posts
sent with pride. even added i felt as if they are pissing on our freedom. ive road in tellico for 14 years and i ride with people that road there even before they closed the tn side.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts