Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have searched and can not find much info on hub brakes for the front. have seen class 4 rotors and calipers, can't find what they are from. have seen ads for 1 ton front brakes, but no pics. anyone have this set, and like to help others out by letting the cat out of the bag??

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have seen the pics, anyone know where to buy these rotors and calipers...without spending 1200 bucks?

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
75F100 said:
have seen the pics, anyone know where to buy these rotors and calipers...without spending 1200 bucks?
the calipers are the most expensive part but you can call [email protected] 863 294 7602 he designed the hub brake kit

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
don't really need the 2 1/2 ton's, but i think i can pick up a set from the motorpool at work. i just can't seem to figure how to match a 1 ton rotor to my hub. i have a set of old 350 disk, but can not see how they could be made to fit. and Daniel, left a question for ya at 6x6. wondering if you had to run 20" wheels with the 2 1/2 ton disks?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i really want to use 15"ers, but i don't know were to machine what on the 1 ton rotors so they fit. you could always share your secrets......HEHE. or maybe a hint?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts