Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
mobil1syn said:
even worse is the current epidemic in socal to be cool like norcal. almost as lame as the zip codes.[lance] DONT BE DUMB PEOPLE [/lance]
I'm gonna be a little off topic myself: I didn't understand what the fawk you were saying here. SoCal is a No-Fear brand. gotta be proud of the South side :flipoff2:

back on topic: Runner's lookin' good,did you go with the 30 splines?

·
Registered
300 Posts
88wildrunner said:
haha but i though pink was cool:flipoff2: its actually racing red the pic's color is off
lol you would think someone with a MAC avatar would know that monitors don't display true colors. Try buying your next paint job by selecting a swatch on-line!

I'm NorCal but who cares and who want's to advertise someone for free, I'll give you a much nicer sticker to put on your rig that will be way more original :)

Back on topic... keep up with the photos, like to see what ur doing. I'm thinking on going with the Trail-Gear springs as well but I'm still waiting for some more user response on them.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
88wildrunner said:
and here is the story on the nor-cal perpenelia, theres a group of people who think nor-cal and so-cal should be separated into to states for tax reasons and water distribution reasons, then the nor-cal and so-cal thing turned into a clothing deal. well thats what ive heard
{back off topic} And everything from Monteray to Yo-sa-mite north would become the state of .......... Lincoln :grinpimp:

Come AWN with the wrenching pictures

·
Registered
171 Posts
the first thing i would start with is the git-r-done across the windshield. that needs to be pissed on and burnt.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Less flaming on stupid things and, more pictures of the build.

And as we all know orange is the new pink.:laughing:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey, why dont all you little asshats get a norcal vs. socal thread... so we can see his progress pictures and stuff on here... cuz i believe this is HIS thread

·
Registered
41 Posts
fbyota...
maybe you don't know how to read... he already took it off, now it says "nor-cal" that is what all the clothing/trendy/off topic conversation was about.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
yeah take all the nor-cal and so-cal stuff to chit-chat.

and heres the progress on the build, i droped off my front 3rd mem. at foothill offroad to have my gears and lockers installed so when i get it back next week ill start putting the axle back together and welding the truss and diff armor on. and yes ill post lots of pics guys, im also gona score my truck on an RTI ramp before and after the swap so i can see the statistical advantage of a SAS.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
mobil1syn said:
even worse is the current epidemic in socal to be cool like norcal. almost as lame as the zip codes.[lance] DONT BE DUMB PEOPLE [/lance]
Off topic again , how bout those area codes.
I'm representing da 530 , yo!:laughing:

Looking forward to more build progress

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Roksamy said:
Off topic again , how bout those area codes.
I'm representing da 530 , yo!:laughing:

Looking forward to more build progress
623 here foo .........

How about the before RTI pic's as a "teaser" :laughing:

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
916 but live in the 530, yo.

it's been a while. what ever happened to this truck?

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
He probably got tired of the extreme gayness. Anyway, at first I was dissappointed that I don't seem to get many replies in my build thread, but after seeing something like this I have become apathetic.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
Alright heres the picks from the RTI ramp, if i calculated right i score like a 304 or somthing, pretty crappy uh. but what would you expect for ifs. the axle is done on one side jus need to rebuild the left side then the axle is ready to go.
i plan on doing the swap next weekend, weathepermiting cuz i have to do it in the driveway.

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)
starting thurs. night and hopefully in the shop for alignment and tire mounting on monday. heres some pics of the axle im rebuilding

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
so now i have a problem with my locking hub on the right side of the axle, after i put the inner axle in on the left side i tryed to turn the drive flange but the right side hub did not rotate, the hub is in lock and then i noticed that i couldnt turn the hub to free it seems to be stuck in lock and the hub wont rotate when i turn the drive flange.

does anyone know what the problem might be. i did use the old axle snap ring on the outer side could this a factor to the problem.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
axle's done and ready to go under the truck, and i fixed the hub problem. i also got the spring hanger hung, im not finished welding it up though. when i finish welding it up i am going to put a 1/8 pice of flat bar between the hanger and crossmember for extra strength. im gona start on the rear this weekend and have the front done next weekend.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 70 Posts