Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
10,594 Posts
Im pretty sure you might be the guy I talked to at the mall parking lot in Roseville on Sunday. I was looking at the red pickup forsale. I didnt have the heart to tell the dude his truck was junk and he was asking to much for it. And it smelled like pot smoke.

I say get rid of the body lift.

And if its not you that I talked to sorry, nice looking runner.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
yeah i remember that truck. looked alright from what i saw but, you dont realy know anything bout it till ya drive, it was a lil tall though.

as for the body lift i will be taking it off soon, i dont like it to ride as high as it is. ill just have to do some fender triming and then put some flares on it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #64 (Edited)
finaly put a big dent in the side of my rig. did it a little while back down in hollister on the frame twister, enjoy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
looks good bro im sure you can pop out that dent where the pics from the con?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
im building a rear bumper for my runner today. its made of 2x4 rectangle steel and i am going to put of side wings on it to run down the rear end of the quarter panel.

and i have some 2x2 1/8 tubing laying around, do you think this will be thick enough metal for the side wings

ill post some pics of the bumper later tonight.
thanks brian

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
here is a pic of my bumper so far. for mounting i boxed in the end of the frame and braced it on the back side, then the bumper mounts will be welded to the boxed frame.

Attachments

·
Registered
303 Posts
Good idea, Im still collecting parts to build mine and the back of the frame looks a little weak right there. Nice build, lose the body lift, I used to have one and hated it after I got a lift put on.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts