Pirate 4x4 banner

1881 - 1900 of 1913 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,882
thanks everyone! pretty stoked. trucks done me well!

to bad i didnt make you shit your pants Paul, i should have stated in the writeup how i was secretly gay for you and your silver bullet and that this was my only way to get closer to you... ill let you drive my truck, but im shifting. full homo

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
thanks everyone! pretty stoked. trucks done me well!

to bad i didnt make you shit your pants Paul, i should have stated in the writeup how i was secretly gay for you and your silver bullet and that this was my only way to get closer to you... ill let you drive my truck, but im shifting. full homo
Well thanks buddy, I stopped by to finish reading it today:flipoff2:

Attachments

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,892
it was my buddy taking the video. i dont know what he was using at the time. he has a good setup i think it was just the way he uploaded it. i snagged it from facebook.

and yeah this section of high lakes is a blast. that spot at Morris isnt that long but its fairly difficult and there are other fun lines. in general the high lakes are a great place to wheel/camp. we are always down to wheel up there if you guys ever wanna come up some time.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Truck looks awesome Matt. Congrats on the mag.

Ray was running 40" MTR's on his 2nd gen sas and we just switched over to 41" Iroks. Those new MTR's just keep loosing side walls and we said to hell with it and swapped them out.

I've never had any noise from my steering heims at all. I had 1 ton tre's when we first built my truck and they lasted one run before we switched them out to heims. Have never looked back. Using the 7/8" heims with 3/4" through bolt. Works great.

Keep up the good work man. :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats on your truck looks awesome, even better in person when I saw it up on the marlin round up. Youll have to come down to so cal sometime and we wheel our trucks up in big bear run ..... Bring Brian with you. I really like the trucks you guys up north put together.

1881 - 1900 of 1913 Posts